Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: REMINGTON 870 MCS BREACHING FOREND Unobtanium :)

Quote Originally Posted by sabel483 View Post
    Hello again,
    I made an online order and paid $380.00 for items over 30 days ago & I have questions about my order.
    Can you please check your email and respond to my questions? I tried to contact you, but no reply's.
    I sent PM's that I see you have read, also with no reply, and no reply to any of my emails I sent you.
    I called your business number and the voicemail said I had to email you, but you don't reply to emails.
    So what does a paying customer have to do in order for you to communicate with them?

I'm patiently waiting for your reply...
    You need tocbe re read your order.
    It was a preorder so all items on thst order won't ship untill the items that arw on preorder are in.
    We have been on the road last few days limited access to Internet for me.
    Bbb

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    BBB

Are these shipping soon? We're getting close to the 6 weeks from your first post about these.
    Will ask the importer what's happening monday

CGN Regular
    Bbb I’ve sent a couple emails inquiring about my order with no response. Could you please check your inbox and let me know what’s up. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 6ohmoney View Post
    Bbb I’ve sent a couple emails inquiring about my order with no response. Could you please check your inbox and let me know what’s up. Thanks
    without sounding like John from marstar, we get 100 of email and calls a day, but i dont see any order or emails from 60Hmoney
    can you post your order number .
    again we have been o nthe road the last few days, just catching up

CGN Regular
    Hello again,
    I made an online order and paid $380.00 for items over 30 days ago & I have questions about my order.
    Can you please check your email and respond to my questions? I tried to contact you, but no reply's.
    I sent PM's that I see you have read, also with no reply, and no reply to any of my emails I sent you.
    I called your business number and the voicemail said I had to email you, but you don't reply to emails.
    So what does a paying customer have to do in order for you to communicate with them?

I'm patiently waiting for your reply...

BBB - please cancel Order #2745SJH and issue a refund.

Thanks.
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 04-13-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    BBB - please cancel Order #2745SJH and issue a refund.

Thanks.
    Happy too.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Will ask the importer what's happening monday
    Thanks! This is one item I have no problem waiting for the pre-order , may never see these available again
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    You need tocbe re read your order.
    It was a preorder so all items on thst order won't ship untill the items that arw on preorder are in.
    We have been on the road last few days limited access to Internet for me.
    Bbb

Hello,
    Thank you for finally replying to me. There is no need to be arrogant & rude by saying "I need to re-read my order" what do you mean, what does that have anything to do with you not responding to me? I fully understand what a Pre-Order is and how it works. That is not the issue, the issue is that I made my order on March 10th and I starting to contact you on March 23rd to ask you how to add more items to my existing order so I could save on shipping and not have to make multiple orders. Between March 23rd and April 12th (21 days) I have sent 4 PM's, 3 emails, and called your business line 2 times, all with no reply. Your business voice mail says the best way to reach you is by email only, I was only contacting you to add to my order and to get an update to see if you were still on track with the April 15th delivery timeline for the MCS Forends.

So please explain to me how "re-reading" my order will answer those questions?

I don't believe that you were "on the road the last few days limited access to Internet" you may have been away, but I saw that you read all of my PM's between march 23rd and April 12th, so you HAD internet access to get on CGN and read PM's so you could have responded to any of them. I don't understand you, I'm was trying to spend money at your shop, I wanted to double my order and to add a few small items, all I wanted was to try and get combined shipping with out having to make a multiply orders but you never gave me the chance to communicate with you. Instead you are rude and arrogate for absolutely no reason!

Because of all of this, and the fact that you did not deliver the products as stated when I originally made the order when it clearly said delivery would be Mid-April or Sooner, I now want a full refund please!

Please Cancel & Issue Full Refund ASAP for Order: ORDER #2814SJH

Thank you
    Last edited by sabel483; 04-15-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    CPSM, UNPROFOR, CD - Certified Rem 870 Armourer

Hello,
    Thank you for finally replying to me. There is no need to be arrogant & rude by saying "I need to re-read my order" what do you mean, what does that have anything to do with you not responding to me? I fully understand what a Pre-Order is and how it works. That is not the issue, the issue is that I made my order on March 10th and I starting to contact you on March 23rd to ask you how to add more items to my existing order so I could save on shipping and not have to make multiple orders. Between March 23rd and April 12th (21 days) I have sent 4 PM's, 3 emails, and called your business line 2 times, all with no reply. Your business voice mail says the best way to reach you is by email only, I was only contacting you to add to my order and to get an update to see if you were still on track with the April 15th delivery timeline for the MCS Forends.

I don't believe that you were "on the road the last few days limited access to Internet" you may have been away, but I saw that you read all of my PM's between march 23rd and April 12th, so you HAD internet access to get on CGN and read PM's so you could have responded to any of them. I don't understand you, I'm was trying to spend money at your shop, I wanted to double my order and to add a few small items, all I wanted was to try and get combined shipping with out having to make a multiply orders but you never gave me the chance to communicate with you. Instead you are rude and arrogate for absolutely no reason!

Because of all of this, and the fact that you did not deliver the products as stated when I originally made the order when it clearly said delivery would be Mid-April or Sooner, I now want a full refund please!

Thank you
    Holy ####. Stalk much? You gotta be a millennial to be this offended by "re-read your order".
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Hello,

Thank you
    we would be happy too There is more going on then just you order, there are many thing you dont know about how we do things.
    Like the fact that, im not the only one that uses this account, if something comes up my partners and staff refer it to me to deal with.
    i dont care if you done believe me that we have been on the road, i have zero reason to Lie.
    We do the best we can ,like every small company in Canada we a 5 guys doing 20 peoples work we work are asses off.
    #### i even post and take care of orders when im in hospital..
    I,m sorry you feel this way, but we are not walmat and we dont have 30 people working for us.
    we will refund no problem, we have a very long list of clients waiting for these items.
    Again sorry for not being able to get back too you, this happens and we do the best we can.
    BBB

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast