Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy50 View Post
    Will definitely order from Tenda again, just received my order yesterday, no issues and the best price on what I needed. Took a couple of days to ship, but not a big deal.
    I order from tenda infrequently, usually I get say a year's worth of ammo and so far no issues whatsoever. Prices are usually pretty decent, although I always laugh that 1 week after my order arrives, I see SFRC will undercut whatever I paid.
    Now I have had the odd issue with a complex order, or a potential shipping foul up, bound to happen after about 8-10 transactions over the past decade or so, but the customer service people have always been helpful and speedy to respond to
    my questions.... I have no probs with these guys.... Overall, I have been pretty lucky, very few total screw ups, but ya it certainly happens.....

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNut View Post
    I've never gotten a free hat from them.

I'm happy with the best prices in Canada.
    They used to give away the free reusable burlap type of fabric bags with the Tenda logo on it, which are great for hauling groceries. Not sure if there was a minimum spend to get those, but it seems like lately I haven't seen anyone get those, and even with a recent purchase of a lot of ammo, the rep just went in the back and grabbed a couple of boxes to transport the ammo out whereas in previous years I would have gotten 1-2 of those bags. It was a nice bonus while it lasted.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    They used to give away the free reusable burlap type of fabric bags with the Tenda logo on it, which are great for hauling groceries. Not sure if there was a minimum spend to get those, but it seems like lately I haven't seen anyone get those, and even with a recent purchase of a lot of ammo, the rep just went in the back and grabbed a couple of boxes to transport the ammo out whereas in previous years I would have gotten 1-2 of those bags. It was a nice bonus while it lasted.
    I got a couple of those bags. buy something light. When they ask if you would like a bag say "yes please". They give out the reusable bags when they don't have the plastic.
    Lots of ammo will just rip right through the bags, so I would not expect then to offer you the reusable bag. A box would make more sense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Does anyone know if it takes a while for UPS to update tracking info after an item was picked up from Tenda ?
    UCP member
    CPC member

double post
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    Does anyone know if it takes a while for UPS to update tracking info after an item was picked up from Tenda ?
    Usually within 24 hrs
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d6dan View Post
    Usually within 24 hrs
    thanks,

Got the shipping notice from Ups yesterday.
    Last edited by Undergiver; 11-09-2022 at 03:39 PM.
    UCP member
    CPC member

I have an issue that I am trying to work out with with Tenda Canada right now, and I must say, it is not going well so far.

Will give it a few more days before posting more details, as I would like to give them the benefit of doubt...

I tried to buy a new 10/22 with free shipping as advertised, they turned around and wanted shipping saying the courier doesn’t ship to my area in Alberta. I canceled and bought from Tillsonburg, free shipping and shipped the next day. Buyer beware.
    True North Stong and Free.

Tenda Canada is in a tough business. That said, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.