Thread: Amazing customer service!

Amazing customer service!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Bullseye, and to Kayla specifically!
    I was floored by their recent resolution to my latest purchase! Kayla, in the warranty dept, has a no argument, pragmatic approach to customer satisfaction. It was refreshing to have numerous options suggested to make me happy. Communication & action was fast and courteous. I won't hesitate to shop with them again. Customer-centric businesses is are rare these days & this deserves recognition.

WELL DONE KAYLA & THE BULLSEYE TEAM!

(order #301193)

Love hearing that kind of thing about stores. It makes me add to the list of places to buy stuff from. If they are going to be that good about any issues that may arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Cop View Post
    I just wanted to give a shout out to Bullseye, and to Kayla specifically!
    I was floored by their recent resolution to my latest purchase! Kayla, in the warranty dept, has a no argument, pragmatic approach to customer satisfaction. It was refreshing to have numerous options suggested to make me happy. Communication & action was fast and courteous. I won't hesitate to shop with them again. Customer-centric businesses is are rare these days & this deserves recognition.

WELL DONE KAYLA & THE BULLSEYE TEAM!

(order #301193)
    Definitely a top notch retailer in this country for firearms etc. Never had a bad transaction or experience with Bullseye.
    ABSTINENCE MAKES THE CHURCH GROW FONDLERS