Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: QD Review - M+M M10X-Z DMR 7.62x39

This is amazing

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...d-count-350ish

Interesting issues you had! I experienced none of yours, aside from rounds not feeding from a mag. I'd be interested to see how your rifle performs on gas setting 2 (well, once you have your barrel mounted properly, anyway...)
    I will be doing further testing this week hopefully, with more ammo types, different optic, and playing with the settings as well trying to print on paper, thats also if i can correct the barrel issue....

Quote Originally Posted by 12gaugebonanza View Post
    Is this guy trying to sell this garbage rifle in Canada??? It has everything i don't wanna have happening to my rifle. ####, we live in a weird world for sure.
    Well that "guy" is myself ( Wolverine .303 AKA: Ty )..... Yes we have them for sale on the website? What I experienced here in this video I truly hope we are able to correct, we shall see in the upcoming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    Was this video intended to make people wanna buy this rifle? Haha, that’s a little disappointing.
    We set out to do QD reviews on a variety of firearms, this particular one didn't go well for it, for now hopefully. I refuse to get half way through something and then just scrap it because I don't like the outcome. It is what it is, I'm hoping in the upcoming weeks we can have a functional firearm that performs better, but we will have to wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Is the light mounted to the rifle that far away as a stabilizer or… ??
    I like a "thumb over grip" and with it mounted in that position I can easily still activate the light and still be able to get a good consistent hand placement on the forend. Another gentleman at the shop here would curse me for not directly mounting it to the M-LOK section with a proper scout mount, but in the end its functionality is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    1. There is no way the charging handle can come out on the Gen 2, unless it’s not properly installed.

2. Gen 2’s only ship with pmags.

3. Bolt hold open mags are known to cause issue with the m10x.

Makes me a bit skeptical of the rest of the review.

Is it an older rifle?

I owned one and never had the barrel shift issue.

Using pmags and Barnaul the rifle functioned flawlessly. It ran poorly with Chinese surplus and steel mags.

Sold it, with full disclosure, because I wanted to shoot cheap ammo. I’ve got plenty of rifles to shoot .70 cent rounds out of.

Once I found the secret recipe of pmags and newly manufactured Russian ammo, it ran like a top - not a single malfunction in maybe 300 rounds.

It’s amazing the different reviews on this rifle tho. Everyone’s millage seems to very.
    The charging handle was properly installed, so don't know what to tell ya there, its clear on the video that it came out...

Correct, BUT I have "extra" magazines that are supplied by the same company for this rifle, I didn't have 4x AK PMAGs to fart around with, but that was the smallest problem honestly as the magazines that are sold for this are generally surplus anyways so you may are may not come across issues.... This is small fries in the grand scheme of things..

Are they now? Good to know!

Be skeptical if you wish to be, that's your right as an end user and good on you not trusting everything you see on the internet as gospel..

Nope, brand new.

Follow up sessions Imma try a few different ammos hopefully. But this is not super relevant unless we can correct the barrel issue.

Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    Regarding the barrel issue, there is a set screw that’s under the handguard just in front of the magwell, check that’s it’s tight at 50in/lbs.

Otherwise the barrel will move relative to the handguard/optics rail assembly, might be what’s going on there.
    Did check this, regardless of being properly torqued in place, it will not properly align with the handguard.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Why would they post this if they sell it?
    Because I am an honest person? Or I try to be anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    I would imagine it’s because it competes with their in-house product that they control the market on
    100% absolutely NOT....... that type of business practice is trash. Seriously don't approve of that type of comment, hurt me right in the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    I wonder how long did it take for the XCR to work out it’s problems?
    Not fibbin', it took a little while there were some problems in the beginning. We worked closely with RA ( being their distributer and warranty center ) so we saw ALL the problems. There were a few for sure, some silly ones, some that made you scratch your head. But I believe we did our best to turn every problem or warranty claim around in the best manner possible. Once RA had things moving those rifles were honestly superb.. I regret never getting my hands on one for myself...
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In addition to what .303 said, I would point out the closest rifle Wolverine carries to the M10x, the WS-MCR in 7.62x39mm, is both rare as hens teeth and takes Stanag mags, not AK mags, so given the volumes involved there is no reason to fudge the M10x review, and every reason to do so, since they've probably sold more M10x rifles the 7.62x39 mm rifles. It is refreshing to see this honesty from Wolverine.

It would be interesting to see a head to head QDR against the MCR, if and when the issues with the M10x can be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Why would they post this if they sell it?
    What is the alternative you are suggesting? Delete the video and let some poor unsuspecting person end up with this lemon? I applaud Wolverine for not taking the path of the shill and liar, but that should go without saying.

This video is the reason I give WS business.

Thank you guys and keep going at it.
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Next trip out, "dawn" the fur hat and bring some nice coffee and swiss chocolate along with you......

Thanks for taking the effort!

Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Since this rifle first came out Ive really wanted to like it. Felt great when I handled it in store but from what I can tell a type 81 is more worth your money.
    Happy that you guys did an honest review though, that is pretty uncommon now-a-days.

The whole charging handle thing can happen pretty easily. Since all you have to do is lightly press the end and rotate simply charging the rifle can cause it to become unlocked. Then once it’s unlocked you really wouldn’t know it until it decides to become detached. So even when you were just demonstrating how the handle can be swapped side to side if you weren’t deliberate in ensuring the lock was back at 90° you could easily have unlocked it the next time you charged it. Then it’s just a matter of time. I don’t necessarily think it’s a flaw as much as something they should look at improving. As in it works but it could be better.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    The whole charging handle thing can happen pretty easily. Since all you have to do is lightly press the end and rotate simply charging the rifle can cause it to become unlocked. Then once it’s unlocked you really wouldn’t know it until it decides to become detached. So even when you were just demonstrating how the handle can be swapped side to side if you weren’t deliberate in ensuring the lock was back at 90° you could easily have unlocked it the next time you charged it. Then it’s just a matter of time. I don’t necessarily think it’s a flaw as much as something they should look at improving. As in it works but it could be better.
    I agree 100%, my current theory on her is that by handling it and charging the firearm with gloves on I somehow managed to unlock it, and if that is correct by simply handling it I am surprised more handles haven't gone "bye-bye" into the unknown.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    I agree 100%, my current theory on her is that by handling it and charging the firearm with gloves on I somehow managed to unlock it, and if that is correct by simply handling it I am surprised more handles haven't gone "bye-bye" into the unknown.
    The amusing thing is your reference to the charging handle being "yeeted" across the range is not the first time I've seen the term used regarding the firearm