Thread: Current Retail Sales At All Time High

Current Retail Sales At All Time High

We have just completed our busiest sales week since we have been in business. Although our new web site has not launched yet our sales in the store, mail order and gun shows have shown us that current firearms, ammo and accessories sales are at an all time high for our business. I suspect many Canadian firearms retail stores are going through the same thing. The last week(s) showed that many Canadians were attempting to get their firearms before any of the new regulations kick in on May 18, 2022. Fortunately we have had fairly deep inventories of guns and ammo partially because our web site is not as convenient as many competitors thus leaving lots of product available for those customers who come in person, phone in or send us an email. We are attempting to help as many customers considering the line ups in the store. I apologize to those phone calls that we missed before it went to voice mail as part of our staff was at a northern Alberta gun show (also busy with record sales). We still have fairly significant inventories in stock and many shipments are arriving daily. Currently we don't have any up coming gun shows so it will allow us to concentrate on sales at our store. Thanks to all those for their patience dealing with unpresented interest and sales. We are selling many firearms to first time buyers so we are getting more people into the industry. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Yeah,
    JT is a hell of a salesman!
    I’m not a first time buyer but I’ll be a first time customer, if you have a Tavor-7.
    lemme know!
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain

Slow clap…….
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

CGN Regular
    Got my order in last week; happy to support your business Phil.
    Thank you!

Good to hear. The more legal firearm ownership the better.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Just wait till next week, after their new ‘registry’ kicks in. Slowest week ever incoming!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalistScum View Post
    Just wait till next week, after their new ‘registry’ kicks in. Slowest week ever incoming!!
    i think gun sales will be really slow but none of the other stuff (ammo, mags etc) is impacted.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalistScum View Post
    This. Personally Im happy with everything I have and I won't be purchasing firearms from storefronts until this registry is revoked. Yes, I'm aware that could be awhile. Sorry stores.