Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All I can say is WOW

I’d say Epps dodged a bullet here. If this is how you act when slightly inconvenienced, I’d hate to see what happens when there's an actual problem…
    Signature required or card for pickup is a safety feature that generally costs more for the shipper. It’s a sign of a vendor who a cares if you get your order.

Would rather have card for pickup and signature than not getting my item. Everything ive gotten is card for pickup from all the vendor's and i prefer that and only use that for private sales. If the buyer waves it and insurance and cp looses it buyer can eat it. Way to bitter and long of a post on shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Worst place to shop..... don t answer email after costumer have an issue....
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Would rather have card for pickup and signature than not getting my item. Everything ive gotten is card for pickup from all the vendor's and i prefer that and only use that for private sales. If the buyer waves it and insurance and cp looses it buyer can eat it. Way to bitter and long of a post on shipping.
    All that’s required is signature. No signature then they don’t leave the parcel. What a bunch of dumb assess.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by BigRobb View Post
    I’d say Epps dodged a bullet here. If this is how you act when slightly inconvenienced, I’d hate to see what happens when there's an actual problem…
    Signature required or card for pickup is a safety feature that generally costs more for the shipper. It’s a sign of a vendor who a cares if you get your order.
    It’s a sign of the vendor not giving a rats ass about the customer, they’re just trying to cover their own ass if it gets lost.
    Why pay for Expedited service that ends up raking 5x longer to get there. Real problems are people who are used to getting jerked around then saying thank you for the great service.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Must be one of Justin’s sheeple’s.
    Signature required……that’s all that’s required. Not a 5 day wait and then go get it yourself! What are we a third world country.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    My first experience with Epps would rank about 50% and I wasn't interested in going back. A few years later I had gotten over it and found a Rem 870 20G that no one else had. I called and asked them to verify they had it, which I got lots of attitude, but told them I was driving 3 hours to get it. They put me on hold and came back 5 minutes later saying they had eyes on it and set it aside with my name. Drive up there, it's no where to be found. I got huge attitude from the 4 counter guys who were deeply involved with some non-purchasing customer chat about their latest hunting adventures. Eventually they got to me, and couldn't find the gun anywhere. Twice they went to the back room, nothing. Then one went to the attic and found it, buried in the back, with an inch of dust on it. Over an hour in the store. Never again, lying fkrs.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

Baaah baah baaa. My post office if 7.5 min away anything over $100 insurance goes there for me. Such a inconvenience. You on your meds still?
    Should did xpressport and sat by the mail box and signed up for tracking and delivery updates. CP only attempts one delivery.
    Last edited by sogone2day; 07-25-2022 at 03:29 PM.

I have to say I haven’t had pleasant experiences with Epps either. Its on the way to my parents place, so every time I go to visit I need to make a pit stop, and these buggers have the audacity to have a great selection with good prices. So I go in for one thing end up spending $1,000 and have to lie to the wife.

Curse you ellwood epps and your endless reloading supplies, wicked firearm selection and competitive pricing! One of these days I’ll be able to drive past you without going in, but not anytime soon

Baaah baah baaa. My post office if 7.5 min away anything over $100 insurance goes there for me. Such a inconvenience. You on your meds still?
    Should did xpressport and sat by the mail box and signed up for tracking and delivery updates. CP only attempts one delivery.
    Too bad you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Once it’s carded there is no delivery. Mail carriers love it, and when they’re out of a job and the UPS truck drives past them I’ll be smiling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast