Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: New Handguns Listed - Check Daily/Weekly site updates

Any Glock 19 or Glock 17 (preferably MOS) coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by FPSlover110 View Post
    How long do you ship out the orders after transfers are approved?

I sent approval yesterday to AE and got a shipping notification today.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Thanks Frank. The new process by popular demand of sending reference with (almost) every transfer started after July. Hope your province comes through shortly with your transfer. To yourself and everyone, please do forward your approvals to info@armseast.com when you get them. We are shipping large quantities of completed transfers daily at this point. (Ontario, not so much!)
    I have purchased from AE a few times before, they have always come thru with my purchases, thats why I was more than happy to purchase my Beretta from them when it became available, I want to thank them for being there for us all in these toxic times. AE will do their best for us, it’s our gov’t that has failed….

NA

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Thanks Frank. The new process by popular demand of sending reference with (almost) every transfer started after July. Hope your province comes through shortly with your transfer. To yourself and everyone, please do forward your approvals to info@armseast.com when you get them. We are shipping large quantities of completed transfers daily at this point. (Ontario, not so much!)
    Hi, The last time I purchased a handgun online sometime last year, I was not required to submit any emails/approvals, nor did I receive any approval emails from the RCMP. I just waited 3-4 weeks and the dealer shipped it out. Is receiving/submitting the approval a new law or something?

Edit: never mind it’s probably something to do with the new NR transfer bill, I’m guessing it applies to restricteds as well

Just want to say, although it has been a challenge to get ahold of them or to get a reply, they have been good about sending out my orders promptly after transfers are approved. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarbar99 View Post
    Hi, The last time I purchased a handgun online sometime last year, I was not required to submit any emails/approvals, nor did I receive any approval emails from the RCMP. I just waited 3-4 weeks and the dealer shipped it out. Is receiving/submitting the approval a new law or something?

Edit: never mind it’s probably something to do with the new NR transfer bill, I’m guessing it applies to restricteds as well
    Nothing to do with any law, just the CFP aren't always sending emails to dealers with transfer completion notice, so if the customer receives the email we say send it to us to alert us to ship.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Still 2 days left. I will keep a tab on Arms East page to see what can I buy from them.

Did you get anything else in last minute?

Anything in 10mm?

Email approval from BC CFO Thurs afternoon. Received emails from ArmsEast later same day about midnight showing transaction complete including canpost Tracking# for shipping. Parcel shipped next day. 24hr turnaround on ship. Working though the night. Thanks ArmsEast !!!