Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I have direct experience with FOC shipping the wrong firearm

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    This is what's called a reactionary thread. It is directly related to the previously closed thread on the same topic in case you missed the boat. This is not just some random recent positive experience post. It has roots, and legs...
    Lol yes, but it’s clearly in defence of FOC, don’t worry I get it reading is hard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So is the purpose of this post to further question the dealer at hand and their shipping accuracy or advocate sympathy for cman? Or...?
    Pretty sure it is to subtly say the poster in the other thread was full of crap and FOC makes it right if the actually do ship the wrong firearm.
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekler View Post
    FOC is a top dealer imo..i bought countless of items there with no issues.
    Same, It's my goto site.. My only gripe with FOC is, when you have a account, they want you to save your PAL, I don't like or trust that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekler View Post
    humans are running stores so especially in these crazy times, mistakes happen and surely piss off...however, it's how they resolve the issue that shows their level of customer service.
    exactly
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

I bought a gun from them a few years back. The box said it was one caliber but when I opened it up the gun inside was actually a different caliber. Took about a week or two of calling and getting transferred to different people until someone could sort it out, but they eventually did work out getting me a return label, and they promptly sent me a new gun. I think my new gun was delivered to me before they received my return, which was very nice.

CGN frequent flyer
    Once only in years of dealings with FOC had a "mishap" ...

a delegate was picking up the order and instead of a box of ammo (unusual for us amount) was given a FULL case (20 boxes) .

costed me a trip to the FOC .. had some troubles to convince them to take the case back and give me just a box ...

for driving/time compensation they added 2 boxes for free ..

Great people!
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

It has roots, and legs...
    Wait, if it has roots, what good would its legs do? But if it has legs, then how or why did it grow roots? This is all too much.

Quote Originally Posted by extrasauce View Post
    Wait, if it has roots, what good would its legs do? But if it has legs, then how or why did it grow roots? This is all too much.
    For kicking people.
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    I don’t understand why every time someone has a experience they feel compelled to post it publicly put on your big man shorts get on with life and let it go

Quote Originally Posted by struff55 View Post
    I don’t understand why every time someone has a experience they feel compelled to post it publicly put on your big man shorts get on with life and let it go
    Yet here you are reading about it and commenting

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast