Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another big pistol order in!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    It's like $30 less than the same gun NEW with mags... I understand the landscape and the factors. It still seems odd to have a surplus gun with no mags listed at $30 less than a new gun with mags. As for "someone else will buy it", you have to realize that if price makes me hesitate, it will definitely cause others to hesitate and that hesitation may cause the retailers to be stuck with thousands upon thousands of dollars in dead inventory. As a business person myself, I would be selling them for minimal profit to ensure I don't get stuck with them if the bill drops tomorrow.
    People need to remember this for the overpriced stuff. If we don’t buy it, it’s THEIR problem. And it should be if they try and take advantage and gouge….if things are priced fairly then we should buy every last gun before the freeze because F trudeau

Still not as ridiculous as the EE. $1300 for a G48. Cray cray.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XTGUN View Post
    People need to remember this for the overpriced stuff. If we don’t buy it, it’s THEIR problem. And it should be if they try and take advantage and gouge….if things are priced fairly then we should buy every last gun before the freeze because F trudeau
    Limited supply and restrictions usually causes prices to rise in a free market. Your argument about who has a problem works both ways. A guy that just got his RPAL or someone that was planning on eventually getting a certain gun might find they also have a problem if they decide to wait and save a few hundred or more dollars.

Trudeau's govt is freezing the value of millions of dollars worth of legal property and there is zero talk of compensation at this point.... I don't understand how that's even legal in a supposedly free society.

The Freeze sucks but I think people are pointing their anger and frustration in the wrong direction when they complain about prices.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Limited supply and restrictions usually causes prices to rise in a free market. Your argument about who has a problem works both ways. A guy that just got his RPAL or someone that was planning on eventually getting a certain gun might find they also have a problem if they decide to wait and save a few hundred or more dollars.

Trudeau's govt is freezing the value of millions of dollars worth of legal property and there is zero talk of compensation at this point.... I don't understand how that's even legal in a supposedly free society.

The Freeze sucks but I think people are pointing their anger and frustration in the wrong direction when they complain about prices.
    You’re right, this should be illegal. If they do this to us now, they could do it on something else later. People should not accept this even if they despise guns.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

This is a great price for people who just got their RPAL. You pay a slight premium, but you can still get one and be a part of the community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12