Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumour of East Coast Hurricane Fast-Tracked Approvals

Nothing like a natural disaster to get guns transferred quicker lol

I am one of the lucky ones, initiated August 31st approved yesterday, I'm in Ontario, purchased from East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBelanger View Post
    I am one of the lucky ones, initiated August 31st approved yesterday, I'm in Ontario, purchased from East Coast.
    See, I'm not making this up. BTW, just saw another transfer from NS to ON with 598xxxx
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I’m at two weeks and waiting NB to NB transfer. My last one took almost 3 weeks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    See, I'm not making this up. BTW, just saw another transfer from NS to ON with 598xxxx
    That's got nothing to do with the Maritimes, if the final destination is ON, then it's the ON CFO doing it

In-store transfers in NS have been completed in as little as the next day. They've always been fast, unless they have a reason.

The longest I've had to wait for just over a week.

I got a reference number on June 23 for a buyer in TCoTU, who confirmed his stuff a day or so later. Just confirmed with BC CFO an hour ago that all is well on my end. I just have to keep waiting for the Ontario CFO's email.

Hurricanes on the Prairies the last several months?
    Antis say guns kill people. We are still waiting for the first gun to get up and kill someone.

Nova Scotia:

End of August my transfer was in 6pm, and approval email sent just after lunch the next day.

My last transfer was the 29th of Sept. Approved Monday morning the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by bc308 View Post
    I got a reference number on June 23 for a buyer in TCoTU, who confirmed his stuff a day or so later. Just confirmed with BC CFO an hour ago that all is well on my end. I just have to keep waiting for the Ontario CFO's email.

Hurricanes on the Prairies the last several months?
    What the OP is trying to say is there has been several anomalies in transfers over the last 2 days in transfers to Ontario. Gaps of 40,000 transfer numbers being approved, the trend seemed to favour transfers coming out of NS.

The bulk of Ontario transfers are in the 5920000's, there has been a couple of 5980000 transfer from NS.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    That's got nothing to do with the Maritimes, if the final destination is ON, then it's the ON CFO doing it
    Yes, but why are they doing it? Did a vendor in NS request higher priority for some reason or are they are mistakes?
    Nothing from Arms East who I was asking the question of so I assume an anomaly.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast