Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We still have pistols !!! Who wants one ???

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    A store in south Ontario, who's name eludes me had an Alien Exclusive package last friday for 7k.... thought about it but someone beat me to it...
    gagnon sports had em for 7, thats the price id be willing to pay but for 8k i better buy ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    The reason they have them it’s because they are just in… check your facts and what they were going for before the buying frenzy. Was there when inventory was all gone. Not a single one in stock.

On top of it, to get yourself a refresh up, go look at the EE..they are asking easily for twice they worth for used guns. If you want to see price gouging..that where you should look.
    Wrong, there are still P-07's available for 1000$ and numerous Shadow Systems at 200$-300$ lower.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Can’t price match when no other retailers have stock to compare prices with.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    I have to agree with CA125 here. Blem DR920s for $1900? They were never an $1900 dollar gun to begin with and all the ones listed are the combats, not even the Elites.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAFM View Post
    We have the policy of matching our competitors' prices. And we apply them as soon as a customer provides us the proof that the item is cheaper elsewhere and that the competitor has it in stock. Bring us the proof and we'll match the price.
    So basically you mean we will "try and gouge" BUUTTTT if you catch us "we will price match" ??? Just so I'm clear.... ?

i bet they didnt expect this kind of f u damn scalpers reception with that hey we still have some overpriced guns post. to me it looks looks like crafm is a shame of gun industry, big time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    I'd buy an Alien if a miraculous circumstance whereby I find a deal on one that I can afford comes along, or like 100k finds it's way into my checking account so I don't feel like a stereotype living outside my means.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Regular
    Imagine the government changing the laws to eliminate a major portion of your business suddenly. The whole situation is bull$hit. Imagine placing one last order and taking on the risk. "I wouldn't run my business like that" is easy when its not your business. Many of these businesses wont survive after these changes.
    Businesses can still buy and transfer habdguns to themselves after these changes. And they can export to the US where they will get the same $ but in US dollars.
    Especially the Alien where they occasionally sell for $10k usd.

These guys have been gouging since this debacle was announced. Let them ship them to the states, another retailer scratched off the list. These past few months have shown which stores are honorable and I will be spending my money there.

I've spent ~30K with other retailers. Those other vendors will continue to receive my business with parts, accessories, and long guns for years to come. Haven't bought anything from CRAFM yet, because I could always find what I wanted cheaper elsewhere. Now at the end of it all CRAFM and a couple of other vendors still have their inventory of desirable but overpriced guns for last minute purchases, because everyone else could also find what they wanted elsewhere for less. That's their prerogative to do business however they want, but I will vote with my wallet. I still have money to spend. Who wants it? Just make me feel like I'm not getting ripped off, and we can do business. There's always ammo and optics to purchase instead if the prices don't come down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast