Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We still have pistols !!! Who wants one ???

All the people complaining should've bought before the freeze was announced. I can't feel bad about a bunch of grown men crying about how someone chooses to run their own business. It's the whining and fighting amongst each other that's getting old.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CA125 View Post
    I've spent ~30K with other retailers. Those other vendors will continue to receive my business with parts, accessories, and long guns for years to come. Haven't bought anything from CRAFM yet, because I could always find what I wanted cheaper elsewhere. Now at the end of it all CRAFM and a couple of other vendors still have their inventory of desirable but overpriced guns for last minute purchases, because everyone else could also find what they wanted elsewhere for less. That's their prerogative to do business however they want, but I will vote with my wallet. I still have money to spend. Who wants it? Just make me feel like I'm not getting ripped off, and we can do business. There's always ammo and optics to purchase instead if the prices don't come down.
    You are way wrong. CRAFM sold all their inventory within a week time. You make yourself stories and believe it.
    The few gun they get are new trickled from distributor. Guns ordered a year ago showed up. They don’t order once a year, but all year around. So deliveries are staggered every weeks almost. They even received a Colt ordered two years ago last week. They purchase goods by the pallets and bullets by crate and all sell fast.

It’s clear you absolutly do not know what you are talking about.

I doupt very much they need your money by the way. It’s one of the biggest dealer and shooting club in the country.
    Last edited by Janeau; 10-07-2022 at 12:01 PM.

OK, maybe I'm wrong. If that's the case, then I stand corrected; not going to argue with those who know more than I do about the market. I get the erratic nature of importation and supply constraints. But I also observe things like another vendor that as of this writing still has 4 unblemished SS MR920's left at $1.5K, while CRAFM has them listed for $1.7k. I'm glad to hear they price match. That might help some others out.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    You are way wrong. CRAFM sold all their inventory within a week time. You make yourself stories and believe it.
    The few gun they get are new trickled from distributor. Guns ordered a year ago showed up. They don’t order once a year, but all year around. So deliveries are staggered every weeks almost. They even received a Colt ordered two years ago last week. They purchase goods by the pallets and bullets by crate and all sell fast.

It’s clear you absolutly do not know what you are talking about.

I doupt very much they need your money by the way. It’s one of the biggest dealer and shooting club in the country.
    Do you work at CRAFM?

Quote Originally Posted by hhjoltisy View Post
    All the people complaining should've bought before the freeze was announced. I can't feel bad about a bunch of grown men crying about how someone chooses to run their own business. It's the whining and fighting amongst each other that's getting old.
    Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the people you claim are "complaining" do not need any additional handguns and have bought everything they needed before a freeze was even announced? Now, pointing out shady business practices to new members and people not in the know is actually doing the community a service. Ripping off customers is doing the opposite. Good day smartie pants.

CGN Regular
    Another retailer trying to profit on the panic. So we get screwed by government, screwed by private sellers gouging, and screwed by certain retailers preying on the panic. So much for solidarity and compassion for each other within the firearms community.
    Pretty disgusting really.

Contributing Dealer
    To all the individuals complaining about how we (CRAFM) run our business, we invite you to make us an offer and you can run as you please

I also offer these individuals to submit their CV's as we are looking for staff and can get an inside look at how things are run

Many dealers like ourselves, had to pay a premium to get certain makes & models of firearms

Dealers purchase firearms from mainly distributors, who have also increased the prices, due to flying firearms in at the last minute, paying higher exchange rates, pay more for staff, etc, so those increase were passed on to us and unfortunately to our retail clients.

If a dealer has stock from 3 months ago vs a dealer getting stock 3 weeks ago for the exact same firearm, there will be a substantial difference

Thank you to those, who have stood up for us at CRAFM and understanding our situation and to those who have bashed us, we invite you to come visit us and submit your CV's

Our present government has definitely loves these bashers, in order to divide our great community

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop4444 View Post
    Do you work at CRAFM?
    No. I am a regular customer. I know this place since they first opened their doors…they are great people who do their best to bring in what shooters need. Staff are mostly shooters too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Drop the price on that Alien Exclusive kit a couple grand and I'll seriously consider it. Lol

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Regular
    These businesses can sell for whatever they wish to, they pay to be on CGN and they're going to be losing a decent portion of income because of the government real soon.
    If you don't like the price move on, as per CGN rules.
    Originally Posted by Buggle
    There's many labels you can attach to China, but communist isn't one of them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast