Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tillsonburg review

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    That’s my home town and my OG gun store (when it was gobles!) I always try to give them my business when I can.
    A++
    Was in London in June visiting family. Went for a drive and drove through downtown Tillsonburg with dad but didn’t have gps, couldn’t find store. Pops was in a hurry to get home, should’ve asked for directions or leave dad home next time.

CGN Regular
    I bought a browning x bolt from them this summer.
    They had some sort of email issue, which caused them to not reply to my emails, but once we got that sorted out, I thought they were great. The guy who I dealt with seemed knowledgable and was very polite. I feel like they gave me a decent price, and when I asked them to ship it fast so that it might arrive in time for me to take it on a shooting trip planned for that weekend, they stepped up, got it shipped within the hour, and the rifle arrived in time.

The barrel was poking out of the box when it arrived, but I blame canada post for that.

Over all, i'd totally recommend them, 9 outta 10 for sure.

I picked up a double barrel scatter gun and had it shipped to Manitoba. It was out the door the next day. They answered all my questions over the phone. Very few places will give you the time of day on the phone, inassume most stores think your just wasting their time.

These guys have been great to deal with over the last few years!
    I have bought a few items there and always had great service.

Fantastic shop just 3 minutes from my house..... which is good and bad LOL
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Can't believe how fast they ship! I ordered a rifle on a Friday afternoon and I got it the following day! Excellent communication and service!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    YES, wanted a pair of grips, not listed but there was a bunch in a cabinet and they let me alone to rifle through till I found what I wanted that was not listed in inventory. Trusting people show they are honest and assume the same of others.

I’ll throw my two cents in… Tillsonburg gun shop is one of my local spots. Prices have always been reasonable and they get a decent number of used and consignment guns in stock. The staff are very friendly and personable. One particular area of strength is when a customer expresses interest or asks a question about a firearm, the staff members immediately grab the gun, open the bolt, and hand it to the customer. This is certainly not the norm, but it’s a nice touch.

I have ordered on line from them a couple times and each time it was top notch - this is the year I make my 120 km drive to see them in person.

Bought my first rifle there! Always an awesome place to deal with.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast