Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy Mistake - Remarkable Resolution!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Maybe you should get an education how internet fraud happen. It’s happening not at the store end but downstream. Manny dummies just beat the dealers without knowing what they are talking about.
    Oh really, so explain how new credit cards are being opened in peoples name? The info required would be on the pal portal… is that compromised as well?

Give your head a shake. FOC is complicit and it’s abundantly obvious. Wouldn’t surprise me if they saw the writing on the wall for firearms businesses and this is their exit scam.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe you should get an education how internet fraud happen. It’s happening not at the store end but downstream. Manny dummies just beat the dealers without knowing what they are talking about.
    What information do you have that would convince you that no one else understand the issue ?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt11241 View Post
    I recently purchased a new rifle from FOC. The purchase was very simple and shipping was immediate upon verification of my PAL. When my new rifle arrived, I found that they had shipped it in the wrong colour - FDE instead of Black. There was no indication of colour on the original box. When I let FOC know, they presented me with 2 excellent options to resolve my issue, one of which was a return shipping label for me to return the FDE rifle in exchange for the Black. I opted to keep the FDE rifle and I just received my free spare magazine and a couple other goodies that I wasn't expecting. Raymond was awesome to deal with and I will absolutely keep doing business with FOC. Great Job guys! I'm learning to like the new colour too
    Yaaaa.................about that..............

Maybe you should have a look at FOC's statement regarding the issue, they admit Visa notified them in October their system was compromised but didn't make any public statement until this thread came along half way through November calling them out.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post19262017

"Your privacy, security, and trust are of utmost importance to us,"
    FOC knew credit card processing was compromised and didn't disable it and send out a mass email to all the email address in their database to alert customers.

They kept quiet about the situation because it clearly would disrupt the handgun ban panic sales and the arrogance demonstrated by the owner in his statement says a lot about his moral compass.

Just look at the post made by FOC's account after Visa alerted them of the issue in October...."M10X in stock, FOC Hiring, Black Friday Sale, Fall Sale Is On" but NOTHING about trying to alert and protect customers.

So how about that "just beat the dealers without knowing what they are talking about." thing eh?

CGN frequent flyer
    He’s probably a paid FOC shill, an employee, a friend of the owner or something so he’s on here doing damage control for an absolute trash company ran by a greedy trash person.

Actions speak louder than words, and FOC barely even used words let alone actions. They allowed this to happen knowingly, they are complicit to this crime and I’ve already been speaking to a lawyer, who I am positive knows a #### tonne more than this fool defending FOC.

All posts are my opinion.
    Last edited by RyoTHC; 11-30-2022 at 10:15 PM.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Never buying from FOC again. Love their store but I am in BC and bought a rifle in September from them. Shortly after, my CC was compromised. I would only shop in person and pay in cash

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    He’s probably a paid FOC shill, an employee, a friend of the owner or something so he’s on here doing damage control for an absolute trash company ran by a greedy trash person.

Actions speak louder than words, and FOC barely even used words let alone actions. They allowed this to happen knowingly, they are complicit to this crime and I’ve already been speaking to a lawyer, who I am positive knows a #### tonne more than this fool defending FOC.
    Nah, I think he’s just an idiot based on some of his completely unrelated but also dumb posts.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Nah, I think he’s just an idiot based on some of his completely unrelated but also dumb posts.
    I think he might be the new Sunray replacement, lol There’s some similarities… lol
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I skipped FOC for my last order and went with MARSTAR.
    My credit card fraud after an FOC purchase was a pain in the ass I don't need again

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    I skipped FOC for my last order and went with MARSTAR.
    My credit card fraud after an FOC purchase was a pain in the ass I don't need again
    Same. They are the only retailer in Canada with an item I want in stock… I am waiting for another retailer to get a shipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12