Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New Product Alert: ATRS PC Carbine Chassis

Have you guys considered a small revision to the chassis, putting a raised edge around 3 sides of the mag release buttons, to help prevent accidental ejecting of the magazine? I find mine barely has to be bumped in, barely 1/16th of an inch to drop the mag. I'm sure you guys thought about doing that and have your reasons for not implementing it, but I think it would be a huge improvement.

I'm also wondering when that buffer tube pic rail adapter will be available.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Have you guys considered a small revision to the chassis, putting a raised edge around 3 sides of the mag release buttons, to help prevent accidental ejecting of the magazine? I find mine barely has to be bumped in, barely 1/16th of an inch to drop the mag. I'm sure you guys thought about doing that and have your reasons for not implementing it, but I think it would be a huge improvement.
    First we've heard of it actually, but that is good feedback to get.

Try loosening the screw at the front of the mag release lever 1/2 to 1 full turn, and see if that helps to decrease the sensitivity of the mag release. If it does, then loctite the screw in place there.

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I'm also wondering when that buffer tube pic rail adapter will be available.
    They are ready. My apologies, missed one field and the website didn't put them available to order.
    albertatacticalrifle.com/product/buffer-tube-to-pic-rail-adapter/

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    First we've heard of it actually, but that is good feedback to get.

Try loosening the screw at the front of the mag release lever 1/2 to 1 full turn, and see if that helps to decrease the sensitivity of the mag release. If it does, then loctite the screw in place there.

They are ready. My apologies, missed one field and the website didn't put them available to order.
    albertatacticalrifle.com/product/buffer-tube-to-pic-rail-adapter/
    Right on thanks! And I'll try adjusting that screw.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456