Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BT APC223-SA in stock

GunNutz
    I was going to enquire about what crack the swiss are smoking, but in a country where even the guy scrubbing the ####ters is making 200k, I guess everything will be pricey.
    HBAR or GTFO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakonut View Post
    I was going to enquire about what crack the swiss are smoking, but in a country where even the guy scrubbing the ####ters is making 200k, I guess everything will be pricey.
    If you think the price for Swiss quality is smoking crack you've never actually seen one close up or shot one. Now imagine a Chilean quality Swiss clone at almost close to the same price is laughable on that quality
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    If you think the price for Swiss quality is smoking crack you've never actually seen one close up or shot one. Now imagine a Chilean quality Swiss clone at almost close to the same price is laughable on that quality
    Touche! But don't get me started on Chile haha. While you're correct I haven't shot one, I've handled friends' APC223/308. Quality? Absolutely. I just see no (personal) added value over something like my ATRS build with quality parts with 2k+ left over for an optic, accessories. Most would agree, I'm sure. I guess what I'm getting at is B&T surely cranks up the price due to cool factor... along the lines of HK and the SL8/G36 price difference. Triple the cost for arguably the same rifle? I'll concede on the crack, but still insist the B&T folks are surely deep into the finest Colombian nose candy at that asking price
    HBAR or GTFO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakonut View Post
    Touche! But don't get me started on Chile haha. While you're correct I haven't shot one, I've handled friends' APC223/308. Quality? Absolutely. I just see no (personal) added value over something like my ATRS build with quality parts with 2k+ left over for an optic, accessories. Most would agree, I'm sure. I guess what I'm getting at is B&T surely cranks up the price due to cool factor... along the lines of HK and the SL8/G36 price difference. Triple the cost for arguably the same rifle? I'll concede on the crack, but still insist the B&T folks are surely deep into the finest Colombian nose candy at that asking price
    I'd hate to say it but I doubt it's so much as BT upping pricing.

The SPC9 was touted at shotshow 2023 as cheaper then the APC9 and a but more then the GHM9, turns out here in Canada the SPC9 is as much/more then the APC9
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Anyone have the weight of these new models? The older model was 9 lbs or so.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbeat View Post
    Anyone have the weight of these new models? The older model was 9 lbs or so.
    Heard from somewhere 8.1, but can't find where I saw that anymore.

The price keeps going up. Even at 3500 it wasn't great.

Quote Originally Posted by questionnaire View Post
    The price keeps going up. Even at 3500 it wasn't great.
    Never saw 223 below 4k even in restricted version.
    But if you mean apc/scp - yeah, that price tag is definitely waaaay too much for basically a blowback PCC. For that money can get 2 competitors and still have something left to build those up.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy1014 View Post
    NR tax

Nobody is buying that for $5K
    lol and yet it is now sold out

it is what it is prices are going up, most people can not afford or will choose not to spend that much money on a rifle. However there is always people out there that are willing to pay whatever the cost is to have something they want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    lol and yet it is now sold out

it is what it is prices are going up, most people can not afford or will choose not to spend that much money on a rifle. However there is always people out there that are willing to pay whatever the cost is to have something they want.
    Those people also only buy new so the price for used is far less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12