Thread: SMLE Drill Rifles

SMLE Drill Rifles

After the good first transaction I had with you guys with the Carcano deal, I now make a habit of checking out your site regularly. I see that you now carry the SMLE Drill Rifles that came into the country recently. Any chance you are offering hand select (since none of the other dealers have been). Nothing too complex, I was just hoping to get a rifle with the big "DP" paint markings on the stock since it'd be cool to restore a rifle with my initials in big letters on it
    Last edited by Great North Guns; 03-15-2023 at 03:38 PM.
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    After the good first transaction I had with you guys with the Carcano deal, I now make a habit of checking out your site regularly. I see that you now carry the SMLE Drill Rifles that came into the country recently. Any chance you are offering hand select (since none of the other dealers have been). Nothing too complex, I was just hoping to get a rifle with the big "DP" paint markings on the stock since it'd be cool to restore a rifle with my initials in big letters on it
    Hi, we open 5 at a time, if one of them corresponds to that I can oblige your request.

Cheers,

Jim

Shop: https://greatnorthgunco.ca/

Consignments welcome in the National Capital Region!