Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: A$$ Hole...

Those businesses have already been heavily affected, for three years they have been baring the burden of the lost value of stock.

Why help the Feds in anyway at all...
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

Check your emails folks the CSAAA just sent out an email trying to justify their association with the Liberals.
    I personally unsubscribed from their email list

CGN Regular
    Bud Light part deux... hehe
    Rust Never Sleeps

Wes I hope the government gives you some good money for those firearms! YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT SOON!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    The federal government has signed a contract with the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association to help kickstart a planned buyback of banned firearms as it continues to rework some controversial gun control amendments.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9651758/canada-firearms-buyback-csaaa-agreement/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a Shi() show.. I have never seen a AR-15 come out of a locked gun safe and kill the most amount of people in the shortest amount of time. We have a severe mental health issue world wide and not a gun issue, not a baseball bat issue not a white van issue or a knife issue. People have to be accountable for there actions and governments are copping out of there responsibility, and are giving all sorts of excuses not dealing with this full force and with adequate funding to stop this madness. No amount of banning in this world is going to stop mental health issues, mental health issues have to addressed as to why it is happing and what we can use for tools to help out people in the world and in society. We need to address this properly and avoid issues of assault style as this does nothing to address mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Check your emails folks the CSAAA just sent out an email trying to justify their association with the Liberals.
    I personally unsubscribed from their email list
    What does the email say? I'm not a member thankfully.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    https://www.csaaa.org/contact/

Go ahead and leave these #######s a message. I'll make sure I'm at every range meeting, pushing to have any association with these trators removed from our range. If the head of elwoodepps is involved with csaaa. Then I guess I don't do business at Epps anymore.

Who will go out of business first Ellwood Epps? Or FOC? ... Looks like Epps just took the lead!

CGN frequent flyer
    While individuals can fight this based on each of them being a needle in a haystack individually, stop to consider the consequences for a retail firearms store fighting it through non-compliance, they’d be forced to close immediately by having their business firearms license cancelled & a host of penalties/charges.

Get some $ back for their long-affected inventory or lose their entire livelihood & investment. Some of you aren’t particularly good at thinking.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    While individuals can fight this based on each of them being a needle in a haystack individually, stop to consider the consequences for a retail firearms store fighting it through non-compliance, they’d be forced to close immediately by having their business firearms license cancelled & a host of penalties/charges.

Get some $ back for their long-affected inventory or lose their entire livelihood & investment. Some of you aren’t particularly good at thinking.
    I heard you, Elmer.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast