Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Traitors. I will never purchase from you again.

CGN Regular

Traitors. I will never purchase from you again.

Not going to doxx myself but I have been a loyal customer for years.
    NEVER. AGAIN.
    Go F#### YOURSELVES.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Wes Winkel ----- President CSAAA
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Honest questions: what are they supposed to do with unsold stock? Take the loss? They are businesses that need to make money (or minimize losses at least). Would it be better for them to take a principled stand….then possibly go out of business? Should they just raise prices on other items? The term ‘traitor’ is pretty serious. Don’t want to apply that sobriquet too liberally.

It sucks; I get it. We’re all out money but for most of us, it’s not our livelihood at stake. I’m not privy to all those businessmen’s personal situations.

I am not looking to denigrate anyone but rather seek out viable alternative actions.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    Honest questions: what are they supposed to do with unsold stock? Take the loss? They are businesses that need to make money (or minimize losses at least). Would it be better for them to take a principled stand….then possibly go out of business? Should they just raise prices on other items? The term ‘traitor’ is pretty serious. Don’t want to apply that sobriquet too liberally.

It sucks; I get it. We’re all out money but for most of us, it’s not our livelihood at stake. I’m not privy to all those businessmen’s personal situations.

I am not looking to denigrate anyone but rather seek out viable alternative actions.
    Do you realize your tax will pay them.........
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    The government does not have money besides ours.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    Do you realize your tax will pay them.........
    My taxes will pay for your guns too when they finally get around to them. So I should be against compensation? #### gun owners, I shouldn't have to pay!...?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    My taxes will pay for your guns too when they finally get around to them. So I should be against compensation? #### gun owners, I shouldn't have to pay!...?
    You should be against the buyback? except, if you re a Liberals....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    You should be against the buyback? except, if you re a Liberals....
    I'm against the buyback, but if it happens then taxpayers are footing the bill. If its a problem that taxes are going to pay for the dealer guns (as you just alluded to), then surely its also an issue that taxes will be paying for privately held guns??
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AskMeAboutMyBandcamp View Post
    Not going to doxx myself but I have been a loyal customer for years.
    NEVER. AGAIN.
    Go F#### YOURSELVES.
    "Traitors. I will never purchase from you again."

Won't be a problem.

In five years there may not be any retailers in Canada if the Liberals have their way.

We could have done it differently but didn't, so our future is already writ.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast