Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 30 Pieces of Silver for Wes

CGN frequent flyer
    Looks like it’s time to spend ALL our money at the good stores like Prophet river, Great north precision, precision optics and a few others
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    The more Wes spoke, the guiltier he appeared.
    I don't think he even realized the PR disaster #### storm he stepped into.

He couldn't have possibly thought that the Liberals would negotiate with him in good faith, could he?

I guess $700,000 blinders affected his judgement

Has the Lieberal government signed a contract accepting some valuation or mechanism of valuation agreed to by the CSAAA?

Otherwise they'll just take the info and laugh in their faces: "You got the $700,000. now shove off!" "Or do you need some more money??"

We saw all this crap before with the CFA: "carpet slippers in the halls of power", creeping around having little "engagement" conversations, "confidential discussions" blah, blah, blah.

The Ottawa apparatchiks spend most of their professional lives in back-stabbing and manoeuvring; they are past masters at sucking people into their games, slapping them on the back, spinning them around and shoving them out the door. The lucky ones don't get the dagger as well.

The only way you deal with such people is to go in with your ducks in serried ranks exactly sure of what your positions are and fully prepared to either counter their possible chess moves, or simply walk away until ready to do so.

Also good to have someone with a seal club ready in back for the first duck that gets out of line!
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "RRCo."; any use or reproduction in whole or in part outside www.canadiangunnutz.com requires the express written consent of the author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    The only fix I would see is a unequivocal cancellation of the contract, full disclosure of the NDC stuff( didn't the libranos already breach), and the dismissal of every board member.

Time to eat the shet sandwich peoplekind.....after all there's a shet sandwich for Tracy .....small bites and wash it down with bud lite, or big mouthfuls.....I don't care.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by partial View Post
    After reading the non existing in-depth explanation from Wes Winkel, it leads us to believe that he is the Mastermind, responsible for the most despicable act of treason committed against the Canadian firearms community.

30 pieces of silver he!

Judas Iscariot, your predecessor hanged himself after he committed the act of betrayal.
    Paraphrase:

The gospel according to Mark R.

3 Then when Wes, our betrayer, saw that our sport was condemned, he changed his mind and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the government and it's agents, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.” They said, “What is that to us? See to it yourself.” 5 And throwing down the pieces of silver before the political leaders, and he went broke. 6 But the Prime Minister and the ministers, taking the pieces of silver, said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, since it is blood money.” 7 So they took counsel and bought with them a scrap-yard and smelter the potter's field as destruction place for firearms. 8 Therefore that smelter has been called the smelter of disgrace. 9 Then was fulfilled what had been spoken by the prophets, saying, “And they took all the firearms; all the thirty pieces of silver and much more from the tax payers, 10 and they gave them for the dealer's guns and their own pensions and perks, as the evil liberals directed them.”

Here endeth the gospel.
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Third Rail's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Shot View Post
    The more Wes spoke, the guiltier he appeared.
    I don't think he even realized the PR disaster #### storm he stepped into.

He couldn't have possibly thought that the Liberals would negotiate with him in good faith, could he?

I guess $700,000 blinders affected his judgement
    The scorpion...well....scorped!

After 7 1/2 years, we have become so accustomed to the demonization and abuse that some went numb to the reality of true despicable nature of the Liberals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Rail View Post
    After 7 1/2 years, we have become so accustomed to the demonization and abuse that some went numb to the reality of true despicable nature of the Liberals.
    Its called Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome is a coping mechanism to a captive or abusive situation. People develop positive feelings toward their captors or abusers.

It results from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, kidnapping, and abusive relationships.

You see this behaviour throughout the community including on GN.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Ok so now what .... first the business and then the people... a letter in the mail saying we know you got this and that you have 60 days to turn In or we come knocking ...or we able to keep cause of the non restricted title on our rifles
    Cut the b.s and tell us in simple terms
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    700K is peanuts to the Liberals for what they got.

They can go on TV and tell the country that they have support of the industry to rid the country of "assault style rifles" .

We don't have a chance anymore.

The liberals got a fukking bargain.

Super GunNutz
    Everyone should just destroy their rifles, you then have 14 days to report it destroyed.
    You call in and tell it’s destroyed and that’s it.
    That’s what the law says.
    Catch my drift???? Lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast