Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 30 Pieces of Silver for Wes

What a Fn mess
    The thing that infuriates me most is knowing that Mendicino/Trudy/et al are giggling away at how this all looks to joe public - they win either way
    *WANTED*
    Remington Model 8 and FN 1900 rifles/parts - PM me!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    ... I will not be buying it now from them or any of the people that are part (were part of) CSAAA. Instead, I will be looking at getting some automotive tools.
    CSAAA is the trade association for the firearms business in Canada. Not dealing with them is hurting mom and pop stores.

"CSAAA memberships are open to manufacturers, media, associations, business individuals, retailers, distributors and other businesses in the firearm and hunting industry."

Your argument is with Wes Winkel and the Epps store as operated by Wes. He's the poor schmuck who is now the face of the evil gun business lobby, and this thread is proving there are some very shallow thinkers in the hobby. In my opinion, give Epps a bad google review and vow to never buy from him again. But leave the rest of the industry out of your boycotts.

The US NRA executive has learned that its membership is not as politically aggressive as they told themselves, but the members invariably vote with their wallets when business outside the industry do them wrong.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

Pretty much the only gun store I have had issues with .....this is pretty sad behavior
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    I noticed you have a lot of posts for such a newbie.
    I’ve been here for almost 20 years. #### Wes.

Wes strikes me as maybe a little, let's just say "easily led". Could it be that he was manoeuvred into being the figurehead and the fall-guy for this?

After all, if it comes down to who takes the fallout and whose business tanks as a result...?
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "RRCo."; any use or reproduction in whole or in part outside www.canadiangunnutz.com requires the express written consent of the author.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RRCo. View Post
    Wes strikes me as maybe a little, let's just say "easily led". Could it be that he was manoeuvred into being the figurehead and the fall-guy for this?

After all, if it comes down to who takes the fallout and whose business tanks as a result...?
    Huh, that's an interesting take. More aggressive and greedy Board members use someone else to take the fall, cover their own ass, let him take the heat, then immedietly resign from the board to show how much they disagree. No way to prove that though and only a "conspiracy" unless someone requests documentation through the ATIP and sees who said what and with whom. Either way, a loss for us all.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456