Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benelli M4 Tactical in stock

Yeah! The telescopic stock got a bit of an upgrade so no more twist and pull, and the railed foreend/heat shield
    Then there's the enlarged bolt handle and bolt release--to catch up to the Beretta competitor

Quote Originally Posted by ASingh99 View Post
    Turknelli for the win?!
    Errrrr wrong. Garbage. Was my weakest link in 3 gun. Got rid of it now in top 5 .......if ..... If My WK junk is Cooperating .... which isn’t often.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingLion View Post
    Yeah! The telescopic stock got a bit of an upgrade so no more twist and pull, and the railed foreend/heat shield
    Then there's the enlarged bolt handle and bolt release--to catch up to the Beretta competitor
    I had heard that it wasn't a different generation, just some different parts for Europe as they have different gun laws (something something if in military). They put the SuperNova tactical stock on and a couple quick part swaps. Military doesn't like the enlarged bolt release as dirt can get behind and affect use. Either way a few got into Canada a year or three ago, a shop in Calgary had them.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post
    Nope, they are garbage
    Bullsh1t!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Grain View Post
    I had heard that it wasn't a different generation, just some different parts for Europe as they have different gun laws (something something if in military). They put the SuperNova tactical stock on and a couple quick part swaps. Military doesn't like the enlarged bolt release as dirt can get behind and affect use. Either way a few got into Canada a year or three ago, a shop in Calgary had them.
    The newer style ones area blueish colour over the black. The upgrades are pretty nice, hand guard to toss a light on, and a few minor changes. I have the H20 version and love it, I would like to swap out the handgaurd but I have seen them fail with the abuse that the 12 gage puts aftermarket parts though. So I have left it bone stock for now.

Was worth every dollar I spent on it, wish I had bought one sooner.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinF View Post
    I was actually expecting more $$$ for this beauty
    Do you work for Canada post or something ? Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Turknelli for the win?!
    A win for you maybe. Not even a consideration for me. There is NO substitute for the real deal.

Turknelli for the win?!
    It's trash

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingLion View Post
    Those are all excellent improvements and are more or less my only minor beefs with the one I have. The the twist and pull to extend and collapse the stock I really don't understand why it couldn't just like every other extendible stock with push a button and pull back or push forward.

I just checked the Benelli US site and the stock photos for the M4 seems to be the same as what I have. So perhaps these improvements may be region specific?
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

They call that one a pro. Not gen 2. They will still produce normal ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12