Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Frustrating experience

G4C management is horrid. They are a Beretta retailer, but when you show up to pay cash to order a in stock part at Stoeger for a Beretta HG they refuse to order it. So I bought it from BUSA.

Not to mention taking down CCFR poster to support the court challenge that was posted by their front door. (2020)
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm312 View Post
    They didnt lend a demo optic in the end. When i showed up they did a straight up exchange and told me they had misspoken on the phone. In the end they did as good as you could hope for from any retailer and I thank ALL OF YOU THAT POSTED IN THIS FORUM for it.

Fixed it for you.......G4C did nothing. The clear outrage from other posters in this thread got you the new exchange.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Fixed it for you.......G4C did nothing. The clear outrage from other posters in this thread got you the new exchange.
    Dealers don’t care about posters on CGN…you can screams as much as you want… I don’t care about all the screamers over here either.
    Just interested in the OP problems - and if it was or not fixed.

Same for the involved dealer - if posted in their business forum - they will answer the OP - but for all others comments - they just ignore it. They have other thing to do than paying someone to read those nonsenses.
    All those -I wont buy there - are hilarious..
    Last edited by Janeau; 05-09-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Dealers don’t care about posters on CGN…you can screams as much as you want… I don’t care about all the screamers over here either.
    Just interested in the OP problems - and if it was or not fixed.
    All those -I wont buy there - are hilarious..
    Is that your " professional " opinion ?? LOL..... I understand you're a little butt hurt that Dumpster Fire of an organization didn't win the NHL draft lottery last night.....but don't take it out on us.

Murph83

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Most stores wont allow you to unbox something to try it out, now its a used item in some shoppers minds as its not a factory sealed box,

Can you imagine starting up unboxing and starting up generator in Home depot or assembling a battery operated mower in Canadian Tire ?
    When you buy something expensive like this and commit to buy, then the item should be tested. If it is non functional, it should be a no brainer. Of course nobody unboxes just to look at it, they have display units for this. I don't quite understand why the OP had to test it and attempt to change the battery. I would never do it, that's part of the retail business job.

Why would you go to retail otherwise? I mean he paid retail. The make like $300 on the fellow and let him stand in the rain???

I never ordered from G4C, when I check their ammo deals, which are an attempt to beat Tenda's pricing, I add shipping and $2.50 insurance/$100, they are still higher.

that Dumpster Fire of an organization didn't win the NHL draft lottery last night.....
    I was shocked when I got the notification that Chicago won the draft lottery. Wonder if there was something afoot with this, that it wasn't just randomized given how Kane and Toews are no longer there, and that they had all that stuff with Kyle Beach and what not, that the NHL felt they had to give that organization something to cheer about. Bedard will at least get a lot more coverage in Chicago rather than buried in Anaheim, or worse, Columbus. After what Gaudreau did to the Flames, I can't say I am unhappy he is stuck there.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    I was shocked when I got the notification that Chicago won the draft lottery. Wonder if there was something afoot with this, that it wasn't just randomized given how Kane and Toews are no longer there, and that they had all that stuff with Kyle Beach and what not, that the NHL felt they had to give that organization something to cheer about. Bedard will at least get a lot more coverage in Chicago rather than buried in Anaheim, or worse, Columbus. After what Gaudreau did to the Flames, I can't say I am unhappy he is stuck there.
    Meh....I was in the camp of Chicago or Anaheim.....either team was do for some good luck. The projected # 2 overall pick is a Beast. would've gone # 1 in almost any other draft.

Both Teams made out well. Just happy Montreal didn't get it.

Murph83

I go to stores to look at firearms that I am interested in buying for a reason, and my policy in general is let me conduct a general check and decide if I like it. It is unfortunate that not all firearms are built right, there are too many lemons.
    Last edited by TingTingTing; 09-01-2023 at 05:56 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Is that your " professional " opinion ?? LOL..... I understand you're a little butt hurt that Dumpster Fire of an organization didn't win the NHL draft lottery last night.....but don't take it out on us.

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    No idea how the NHL lottery got mentioned, but in typical CGN thread drift I’m not surprised, lol.

But Bedard going to the Hawks is certainly great news for me. Wearing a Blackhawks name on my jersey as a young hockey player back in the 50’s made me a lifetime Hawks fan. Looking forward to the Hawks rebuilding process…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456