Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Epps on gunnuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Aries- View Post
    Wow.. i work in a gun store. Selling firearms. I dont post here representing the store i post here as myself.

So since 2007, i have been a gunsmith for a store, counter staff, now office staff for a gun store. So ive sold quite a bit. Oddly.. selling firearms for a gun store doesnt effect my trader rating on gunnutz....

Nor does it qualify you that you know what is going on, hence why you are here. You conveniently "side stepped' my question as to why you have been MIA on the the "gun ban" since 2019.

But go on, splash around some more.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Nor does it qualify you that you know what is going on, hence why you are here. You conveniently "side stepped' my question as to why you have been MIA on the the "gun ban" since 2019.

But go on, splash around some more.
    Just because someone doesnt comment on things doesnt mean they are clueless... and just because someone comments doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.

I dont comment, because to many people put to much emotion into their arguments. Emotion needs to stay out of discussions as it makes people look like slobbering rabid dogs when they reply.

I happy to comment while people are calm and collected. You have changed that entirely by being to emotional.

Just because someone doesnt comment on things doesnt mean they are clueless... and just because someone comments doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.

I dont comment, because to many people put to much emotion into their arguments. Emotion needs to stay out of discussions as it makes people look like slobbering rabid dogs when they reply.

I happy to comment while people are calm and collected. You have changed that entirely by being to emotional.

So tell me, that store you worked or worked at, "Epps". Like WW said, (Quote) I guess its time I put my "Big Boy" pants on (as the DB laughs at a serious matter) notice nobody else was laughing.

You should follow suit instead of carrying water, for a Rat!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

If you work for a csaaa member anyway I can get a full refund of purchases?

Selling you lot firearms.

I usually pick up accessories, ammo, and reloading gear few times a year from EPPS...

No more Gents - anyone who was a member on the board will not see my money.

Last edited by GreenBob; 05-12-2023 at 10:33 PM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678