Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lockhart Raven 556 in stock

Well in this case you're buying stock from a dealer. Anyone's guess on warranty or support after the fact but that's on Lockhart, not G4C.
    NSCC 2018 Designated Marksman champion
    CAFSAC 2018 10th place Service Rifle
    AOSC Bisley, UK 2019 19th place international shooter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The few owners on Reddit seem to have very positive first impressions of this rifle. Surprisingly since everyone thought it would be vaporware.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    And let’s not forget that it’s Lockhart Tactical. Harder to get ahold of than NEA/BCL. Lockhart has a long history on this site of being difficult at best, and downright shady at the worst.
    How do they have such good google reviews? I’ve had good customer service with the owner lately but curious the past problems? There was some negative reviews during COVID due to supply chain issues but anything major?

I bought one of the Platinum factory second/demo models. I refused to buy one of the canadian-built AR180s, but I risked the biscuit on one of these because of the DI system and it sharing many if not most parts with the Armalite design. Also I really hope the caliber change kits work out.

I've only put about 200 rounds through it, but that was 200 fairly quick rounds. It definitely got nice and hot. Not a single malfunction once I had the gas adjusted (~10 rounds to do that) and multiple pistol magdumps while hot.
    No loose fasteners or set screws on teardown afterwards.

I'm very hopeful, but I'm still holding out judgement until I pass at least 1000.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    If ya scratch it - you bought it.......to soon??

Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Wow. Really and NR / not banned ??? Whoa
    yet

I had horrible issues with the owner a few years ago. Went to order one of the pump action drum mags he advertised as in stock. Thought "wow what a good guy" as I could access a duty discount for my service. 3 months later, nothing has shipped so I give him a call. Guy is super rude to me on the phone when I ask if maybe my order was misplaced. Then admits they never had them in stock and the items are in turkey and he has no ETA. Wouldn't refund until I said I'd just charge back on my credit card. Vowed to never shop there again. Under same ownership still I wonder? Now they seem to only have these guns and nothing else in inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa1333 View Post
    I had horrible issues with the owner a few years ago. Went to order one of the pump action drum mags he advertised as in stock. Thought "wow what a good guy" as I could access a duty discount for my service. 3 months later, nothing has shipped so I give him a call. Guy is super rude to me on the phone when I ask if maybe my order was misplaced. Then admits they never had them in stock and the items are in turkey and he has no ETA. Wouldn't refund until I said I'd just charge back on my credit card. Vowed to never shop there again. Under same ownership still I wonder? Now they seem to only have these guns and nothing else in inventory.
    Had an identical experience a few years back (well before covid bull####). I'll never give them another dollar

To clarify, G4C has never let me down. Above comments are about Lockhart Tactical
    Last edited by Firas; 05-10-2023 at 07:56 AM.

CGN Regular
    it does look quite cool but a lot of people have had problems with the owner over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    it does look quite cool but a lot of people have had problems with the owner over the years.
    Hopefully things have changed for the better, only 17 left from 22 originally.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast