Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the ATF SBR-9 restricted FRT 197619

No mention of the NR variant like before... I don't mind having it as a restricted but would much prefer a non-restricted version...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanmat View Post
    No mention of the NR variant like before... I don't mind having it as a restricted but would much prefer a non-restricted version...
    Zero reason to make a tilting barrel NR with 18" barrel length, assuming it will even cycle reliably, this runs on the same platform as the handgun locking block/slide design, if you are after a non restricted you are better off with an fx9 or ghm9 instead that have a fixed barrel on the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by brownbear53 View Post
    Zero reason to make a tilting barrel NR with 18" barrel length, assuming it will even cycle reliably, this runs on the same platform as the handgun locking block/slide design, if you are after a non restricted you are better off with an fx9 or ghm9 instead that have a fixed barrel on the receiver.
    Once again, it was clearly stated early on in this thread by IRG that there will be an NR version. How’s is there “zero reason” to produce an 18” barrel version? There’s multiple videos online demonstrating that 16” tilting barrels run reliably, why wouldn’t an 18”? Pretty obvious you don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by LexInfidelis View Post
    Once again, it was clearly stated early on in this thread by IRG that there will be an NR version. How’s is there “zero reason” to produce an 18” barrel version? There’s multiple videos online demonstrating that 16” tilting barrels run reliably, why wouldn’t an 18”? Pretty obvious you don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.
    NR version of this would be retarded

In your humble opinion…which in this case is conjecture.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    A seller build what people want, period. I'd buy a longer version. The design could envision a slide on handguard.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MBGLK View Post
    NR version of this would be retarded

Nah, they could disable the folding stock then add a longer barrel a tad from which we could just slide a fake can over it to avoid the long barrel ghey look.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    Well that’s cool.
    Will be curious to see when they actually show up.
    I would hazard to guess they will push hard for having them for sale in 2024. They are going to try to sell a lot of them before handguns become legal again, since this is about as close as it gets for those who “missed the boat”. Once normal handguns (including new models) are available, the demand for this will very likely drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Incendiary View Post
    I would hazard to guess they will push hard for having them for sale in 2024. They are going to try to sell a lot of them before handguns become legal again, since this is about as close as it gets for those who “missed the boat”. Once normal handguns (including new models) are available, the demand for this will very likely drop.
    I'll #### an egg and mother it until it hatches if the Cons are able to repeal C-21. Not holding my breath for pistols again in Canada, but a man can dream.

It sounds like the ATF SBR-9 is leveraging the expired Glock 17 Gen 3 patent to create a purpose-built SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) with advanced additive manufacturing technology. By utilizing components from the iconic Glock 17, it offers reliability, accuracy, and compatibility. This innovation opens up new possibilities for firearm enthusiasts looking for high-quality SBR options.