Thread: Olight customer service kudos

Thumbs up Olight customer service kudos

Hello, All...

A few days ago, Olight held a sale on their Baldr Pro light. There was a short window of opportunity to get in on the deal...only a few hours last Friday night. When I made the purchase, I thought I was within the time allowed...however, when I looked at my receipt it showed full retail price! Yikes!

I got hold of Olight's customer service team to find out what happened. As it turns out, I hadn't considered the time zone difference between my province and the province where Olight does business. Thinking I had plenty of time to complete the transaction, it was 25 seconds after the clock had stopped on the deal when my purchase went through!

Under no obligation to do so, Olight honoured the sale price and refunded the difference...despite the error being entirely mine! Thank you and much respect to the Olight team!
    “The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Montani Semper Liberi

Hi Sir, thank you for taking the time to post your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

We understand that sometimes circumstances can prevent customers from taking advantage of promotions or deals, so we are happy to extend the promotional pricing a little bit even though you missed the deadline.

Thank you again for your support, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs.

Email: vicky_zhuang@olightworld.com

Use the coupon code CGN10 to get 10% off
    except products on sale and X9R Marauder