Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap, WHAT is this ?!

Super GunNutz
    Very cool

I look forward to trying one out.
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    The bolt would be the key bit still missing. You used to make those, those other guys who used to be in Ontario made those, but no Canadian option at present. And optics seem to be all imports, no?
    Apex optics are Canadian

Optics ?! No Sir, not interested in the optics game.

We will make bolts again once this year passes to the next. Right now there are far too many projects to actually finish before taking on another. In the meantime we will use the best available bolts made so far - Kidd.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I'm very stoked for these. Love the Kidd trigger packs I've bought from you but a DLASK-made option with what looks like a way better bolt release button will go on a couple of my rifles for sure.

Completely off-topic question. Are y'all hiring to increase production and if so, what skillset(s) do you need now and in the next couple of years? I'm considering a career change and looking into machining & CAD/CAM/CNC.

Quote Originally Posted by duzr View Post
    I'm very stoked for these. Love the Kidd trigger packs I've bought from you but a DLASK-made option with what looks like a way better bolt release button will go on a couple of my rifles for sure.

Completely off-topic question. Are y'all hiring to increase production and if so, what skillset(s) do you need now and in the next couple of years? I'm considering a career change and looking into machining & CAD/CAM/CNC.
    Manual machinist or CNC, we use both. If you need a job for real and have the skills then shoot me off an email and lets talk. We need at least one more shop guy for sure, maybe two....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

So glad I waited a bit to start another build!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Single stage. This is by far the most common and also the cheapest option for everyone. The break on these is phenomenal, clean and crisp like it should be. Once we get theese in stock we will have a complete TUF-22 made in Canada for the most part.
    Complete barreled action that we can toss into our own stock or chassis would be great

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What I would love is for you to make a similar trigger pack for the Ruger PCC. Only Jard and Volquartsen make them and it looks like Volquartsen has stopped.

Me want
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast