Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smith Wesson FPC in stock

Quote Originally Posted by joemanco View Post
    @G4C cool. Please improve the listing and stop stopping me from buying!

Any photos of the (actual) NR with 18.5 barrel? Would like to see how far the barrel protudes past the stock when folded, with stock extended and not. For a folding carbine dimensions are important - what are they on this Canadian NR version (folded and unfolded)?

What mags does it come with, the listing reads "Coming with(one) 17-round and (two) 23-round magazines" - and then later reads "Magazine x 1". Are 3 mags included (and pinned) or not? Having 3 mags in the price makes a deal-breaking difference for a non-Glock mag PPC in my humble opinion (unless already a M&P owner).

Thanks!
    I was looking for same info. I found there is image of 18" barrel if you look somewhere else.

G4C updated their page to show it comes with 3 mags. 1 regular 2 extended like the image. Nice to see we get all the mags with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Canman View Post
    G4C updated their page to show it comes with 3 mags. 1 regular 2 extended like the image. Nice to see we get all the mags with it!
    Thanks! I haven't been able to find any 18.5" photos yet, search continues. With 3 M&P mags included that's a decent package.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by joemanco View Post
    Thanks! I haven't been able to find any 18.5" photos yet, search continues. With 3 M&P mags included that's a decent package.
    Yep, considering the exchange rate is about $1.38 this is a pretty reasonable price for the Canadian market.

Does it take m and p Gen 1 mags?
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    Does it take m and p Gen 1 mags?
    M1.0 & 2.0 are all the same mags

The three mags alone are worth close to $200.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Great looking carbine at a good price. Unfortunately it also looks like a "blast your face with gas and powder specks" device for us southpaws.

I Googled "M&P magazines Canada". Of the first 5 or 6 hits I checked (including G4C) nobody had stock. I always wonder why retailers don't bring in mags when they order a shipment of PCC's? Anybody who wants one for club shoots , Steel Challenge, IPSC etc will need five mags.
    Last edited by sailor723; 06-03-2023 at 08:52 AM.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Great looking carbine at a good price. Unfortunately it also looks like a "blast your face with gas and powder specks" device for us southpaws.

I Googled "M&P magazines Canada". Of the first 5 or 6 hits I checked (including G4C) nobody had stock. I always wonder why retailers don't bring in mags when they order a shipment of PCC's? Anybody who wants one for club shoots , Steel Challenge, IPSC etc will need five mags.
    And they are like $70 on top of it.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Ordered mine today. Been waiting for this day since it came out in February. Can't wait to get it out to the range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Well now it's sold out....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast