Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing Purchase Experience with Ellwood EPPS

Angry Disappointing Purchase Experience with Ellwood EPPS

I wanted to share an experience I've had with Ellwood EPPS that has left me feeling frustrated and quite disappointed.

On August 11, 2022, I made an online purchase from their store, ordering several items. Fast forward to early June 2023, I received my package, but it was only a partial delivery. Two of my items, one being a Blaser R8 Pro Savanna, were nowhere to be seen, even though they were clearly marked on the shipping slip.

I reached out to Ellwood EPPS immediately, trying to rectify this situation. Over the last ten days, I've made more than five phone calls to the store, and each time I've been met with the same response: "Our boss will get back to you". However, there's been no follow-up, no clarification, no resolution. It's now beyond what I would consider a reasonable wait time for a response from a business.

I understand that mistakes can happen, and I believe it's the measure of a good business as to how they handle such situations. However, in this case, I'm feeling left in the dark by Ellwood EPPS. It's not the kind of customer service I was expecting, and this whole ordeal has certainly tarnished my perspective of their operations.

I'm reaching out to this community to see if anyone else has had similar experiences with Ellwood EPPS? And if so, how did you manage to resolve your issue?

I am still hopeful that Ellwood EPPS will rectify this issue and deliver the items I paid for, but as of now, I'm feeling quite frustrated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any advice or shared experiences would be appreciated!

Welcome to this forum ! Interesting introduction post.

Be ready for the Epps sellout sh!tstorm that is coming
    About the money they took from the Liberals gungrab.
    Ask your money back and spend it elsewhere is my advice.

ibtl...
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Sniff sniff sniffititty sniff.
    First post and a beech 'bout a site sponsor.

Hmmmmm..

Lockith be coming.

Fingers crossed......

I feel that you had jumped the "gun" HappyR and that there were a couple of other things can be done before you publicly air your grievances. First off, after you have attempted to call them, you should have email them or written a letter with your complaint along with any documents or photo evidence... that way everything can be documented. Wait a few day and contact them again in the same way. Your third attempt should include words or phrases such as "legal action" and "credit card charge back". I am assuming that you used a credit card? If you used cash then the business owner and OPP might be questioning the validity of your PAL or the type of person who carries that much cash. I am not against cast but this is the type of society that we live in now. You should get your money back prior cautioning everyone about a business. Not giving them a chance to make it right while going through the proper channels just makes you look impatient and not very understanding.

^^^ Credit card charge backs are only honoured within 90 days of your purchase.
    Request a refund and don’t do business with them again.
    Heed the advice in post #2.
    Educate yourself on the sh!t storm Elwood Epps’ Wes Winkel, CSAAA president caused colluding with the Liberal’s confiscation agenda. Search these forums, there are plenty of threads on the matter. You’ll see for yourself to whom you’ve given your money to.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Blaser rifle. That's serious coin, probably over $5k. Even the kings cowboys might actually raise a.finger.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bertn View Post
    Welcome to this forum ! Interesting introduction post.

Be ready for the Epps sellout sh!tstorm that is coming
    About the money they took from the Liberals gungrab.
    Ask your money back and spend it elsewhere is my advice.

ibtl...
    I concur

BANNED
    In before pink lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If a $5K item is missing from the shipment I'd be raging mad.
    Was the box you recieved big enough to hold all the items listed on the packing slip ?, Was it a multiple package delivery ? Did each box have its own tracking number ?

Too many details missing for anyone to offer advice

I stopped buying from EPPS years ago when counter staff was more involved in their own conversations rather than assisting customers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast