Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New store is looking great!

Did not know this store existed so close to me!

I’m loyal to Solelyoutdoors but I’ll definitely come take a gander for some deals ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    well you obviously dont know how to use the search function because i have over 8500 posts and i have posted literally THOUSANDS of pics over the years. I stopped updating my "Gun store tour" thread with pictures of gun stores across Canada when it hit 1000 pics so your claim that i only post about FOC is ridiculous. My TACCOM and SHOT Show review threads have over 1000 pics combined etc.

but i dont owe you an explanation nor do i have to tolerate your insults and accusations

RL
    well i looked into the thread you created and it gave 7 pages with my settings and over 11 only for the same dealer.

i did not insult you and just asked if you got a rebate from that store like it or not still a forum where we can talk and question about some issues including the ones creating the buzz for stores ...

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    You’ve been around here enough but you’re totally out of touch in this thread. He’s posted reviews of numerous stores and gun events over the years and I’ve not seen any shilling on any of his posts. Get a grip,
    cool thank you for supporting without even looking the threads created by the op ...

Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    well i looked into the thread you created and it gave 7 pages with my settings and over 11 only for the same dealer.

i did not insult you and just asked if you got a rebate from that store like it or not still a forum where we can talk and question about some issues including the ones creating the buzz for stores ...
    calling me a shill and a liberal and questioning my integrity is definitely an insult. do you work for a competitor? are you a disgruntled employee? who is paying you to do damage to FOC? what is your TRUE motivation and agenda?

since you are clearly incapable, here are some examples

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...22-with-update
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Tactical-2023
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ation-Day-2022
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...flage-Montreal

now i have wasted enough time on you. get out of my thread. your credit card issue has NOTHING to do with me . NOTHING.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Should get a shave and a haircut. I have seen at least 2 other posts from you about FOC in the past. I bought from them once and did not have any problems but they charge both PST/GST for BC residents and they are constantly spamming my inbox with their "sales". I get it, that big store has to be paid off somehow.

Thanks for the review! Store looks good and glad to see a retailer doing well!!

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    I was a big fan of FOC until they took my CC information while knowing full well their system was compromised. As a small business owner that's a big no no in my books... I now buy elsewhere even if prices are higher.

Nice new store though...
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

where did i call you a shill? i do not know what the word means ... now you accused me of being racist you posted that it is your words not mine that FOC is in cahoots with China and Russia sorry but if you cant point it you are accusing me lol do you understand what you did?

never worked for foc for sure what about you? my agenda is very simple foc took their time to ship my last pistol (seems not like your hk) and im just unhappy customer that got 2 cc compromised and you re the joy to bring positive attitude lol great but some are not as happy as you.

i wont post all the threads you created about foc but you did a few and surprinsingly some look like damage control in the new web area ...

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Should get a shave and a haircut. I have seen at least 2 other posts from you about FOC in the past. I bought from them once and did not have any problems but they charge both PST/GST for BC residents and they are constantly spamming my inbox with their "sales". I get it, that big store has to be paid off somehow.

oh really which ones? was it my photo review of their original grand opening? of the grand opening of their second store? of their Project Unuum launch party? The three TACCOM shows they put on? you really should check out my 535 pics from the last TACCOM, https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-2022-coverage next one is in September.

RL

RL. You're getting sucked-in by the trolls. You're better than that. Thanks for ALL the pictures and reports from ALL your adventures. Many of us appreciate it.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast