Thread: Saul, you're the man!

CGN Regular

Saul, you're the man!

Shout out to Saul for hooking me up with an Ultradyne, Appollo max 7.62 for my Tavor 7!

It arrived much quicker than anticipated and there were no hiccups along the way. For something that was a non-stock special request, this was a fantastic experience.

I've got it on the gun now, I'll bring it to the indoor flat range and see if it makes me any friends in the nearby lanes. 👌

Really nice guy. Everyone there is solid, favourite gun store for sure

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. View Post
    Shout out to Saul for hooking me up with an Ultradyne, Appollo max 7.62 for my Tavor 7!

It arrived much quicker than anticipated and there were no hiccups along the way. For something that was a non-stock special request, this was a fantastic experience.

I've got it on the gun now, I'll bring it to the indoor flat range and see if it makes me any friends in the nearby lanes. ��
    I hope you enjoy the brake man! Thanks again. -Saul

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagencowboy View Post
    Really nice guy. Everyone there is solid, favourite gun store for sure
    We appreciate it! -Saul

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN Regular
    The brake turned the T7 into the most unpleasant firearm I have ever fired at an indoor range. At least that was the consensus from the other shooters around me, who left after the first magazine.

I probably should have used double ears, it definitely effects the volume. It certainly reduces the 308 recoil, probably to 5.56 levels. Rapid fire at 15&20 meters was easy and accurate with a 3x Primary Arms prism. I felt like I was getting some gas/blast directed back at me, but I think that was being reflected off of the range booth's walls. Excited to give it a go in the great outdoors.

Overall, super rad. Thanks to Saul and Dominion for bringing this in for me, its definitely staying on the gun.