Thread: Spectre 10/22 Chassis Handguard Extensions

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar

Cool Spectre 10/22 Chassis Handguard Extensions

Spectre 10/22 Chassis Handguard Extensions

Many people have been asking for longer handguards for our 10/22 chassis. As of today this is now something we can offer.
    Our new handguard extensions fit between the chassis and handguard to lengthen the handguard by 3 inches. These extensions are CNC machined
    from 6061-T6 to offer a ridged solution for a longer handguard.

In the coming days we will be posting more pics and install instructions, but for now it's the long weekend and we have a CRPS match to shoot!

Extensions are available to order now.

---> Click here to order <---

CGN Regular
    A full wraparound extension would be even cooler, mlok all the way around. (thinking of something similar to the sharps heatseeker)

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    A full wraparound extension would be even cooler, mlok all the way around. (thinking of something similar to the sharps heatseeker)
    Yes!!! This is exactly what I was thinking! Something similar to a MDT ESS chassis handguard perhaps? Just to make it a possible to the the AR15 style C-Clampl grip.

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    I always burn my hand on exposed barrels so I would definitely get a chassis if you guys produced something that completely shrouded the barrel.

I just went with another chassis because yours did not have a full wrap around hand guard. If you had one I would have definitely gone with you guys.

Apologies for not getting more images sooner. We've been swamped this week. We'll take a bunch of pics this weekend to better showcase these handguard extension.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BCOD View Post
    I just went with another chassis because yours did not have a full wrap around hand guard. If you had one I would have definitely gone with you guys.
    Me too, its insane how few companies offer a full wrap around handguard. Sucks because had to spend approx 450 bucks on an American made chassis where i would've preferred keeping the money in Canada.