Thread: Laser stippling...only for Glocks?

Laser stippling...only for Glocks?

I've got an HK45C that I'd love to upgrade from "greased pig" grips to something that I can actually hang on to. Do your laser stippling wizards do stuff other than Glocks?

Cheers,
    DS

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    I've got an HK45C that I'd love to upgrade from "greased pig" grips to something that I can actually hang on to. Do your laser stippling wizards do stuff other than Glocks?

Cheers,
    DS
    Hey DS, Our Laser stippling set up is just black frame Glocks. Different coloured frames tend to mess up the refraction of the laser and they end up melting frames, which is a no-go. For any brand other than Glock, we just offer our Hand Stippling options of: Fine Point, Shale, and Fracture patterns. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

Quote Originally Posted by Black Box Customs View Post
    Hey DS, Our Laser stippling set up is just black frame Glocks. Different coloured frames tend to mess up the refraction of the laser and they end up melting frames, which is a no-go. For any brand other than Glock, we just offer our Hand Stippling options of: Fine Point, Shale, and Fracture patterns. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
    Awesome, thanks!