Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13 Year Anniversary Sale!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    That raven price is low thats below blem pricing crazy
    Who doesn't like a good deal? It's just a little thank you to our great customers!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Codes and specials are now live for the next 24 hours! Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your support over the last 13 years!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Codes and specials are now live for the next 24 hours! Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your support over the last 13 years!
    The Raven buffer tube set for rifle isn’t in stock but lets me add to cart and use code, is that good to go?

Quote Originally Posted by redflagmat View Post
    The Raven buffer tube set for rifle isn’t in stock but lets me add to cart and use code, is that good to go?
    Our next shipment will be arriving shortly. Send it.
    Last edited by DominionOutdoors; 10-15-2023 at 01:33 AM.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Coupon codes and sale information can be found here. Fiream specials can be found here. Thanks for looking, let us know if you have any questions!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Good morning everyone! Sales will be live all day today until 1159 CST tonight. For those of you who have placed an order, we appreciate it and will start packing your orders on Tuesday when we return to the store.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was hoping to pick up one of the little bags that mounts to ARCA for the front of a precision rifle.

But it seems that both the Cole-tac and Armageddon options are out of stock.

It's confusing how some 'out of stock' items have an 'add to cart' button, while others don't have the button.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    I was hoping to pick up one of the little bags that mounts to ARCA for the front of a precision rifle.

But it seems that both the Cole-tac and Armageddon options are out of stock.

It's confusing how some 'out of stock' items have an 'add to cart' button, while others don't have the button.
    We apologize for the confusion. Our e-commerce platform has been experiencing a glitch that allows some products to be back ordered when they are out of stock, despite us not choosing this option. We want this for some items but not all. Unfortunately, we haven't caught all the unwanted items yet. However, the inventory is live, so if it doesn't show in stock, then that means we currently do not have that item. If you'd like a specific item, email us, and we can let you know when it comes back in stock!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Hi! Thanks for the great sale! I was just wondering what options come with the platinum lockhart ravens? I see on their main website that there are quite a few options available to upgrade so I'm wondering what ones come with yours? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Oilmoneyy View Post
    Hi! Thanks for the great sale! I was just wondering what options come with the platinum lockhart ravens? I see on their main website that there are quite a few options available to upgrade so I'm wondering what ones come with yours? TIA
    Not the store. But ambidextrous, bolt hold open and rear charging handle is extra in my experience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast