Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13 Year Anniversary Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Not the store. But ambidextrous, bolt hold open and rear charging handle is extra in my experience.
    Hello, not the store! I believe bolt hold open is automatic with platinum upgrade. It's just that on the lockhart website, there are a whole bunch of different extra upgrades that are available so I'm not sure what this price includes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilmoneyy View Post
    Hello, not the store! I believe bolt hold open is automatic with platinum upgrade. It's just that on the lockhart website, there are a whole bunch of different extra upgrades that are available so I'm not sure what this price includes.
    The upgrades are optional on the Lockhart website. You can unselect them. But model to model Dominions price is way better.

Order in. Great discounts and free shipping! Thanks for the sale! and Happy Anniversary
    Last edited by d6dan; 10-15-2023 at 07:08 PM.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by redflagmat View Post
    The upgrades are optional on the Lockhart website. You can unselect them. But model to model Dominions price is way better.
    No kidding, I placed my order!

Quote Originally Posted by Oilmoneyy View Post
    No kidding, I placed my order!
    Don’t forget to get the top charging handle from Dominion for 10% off and free ship!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Thank you for all the orders guys! Our sale prices and coupon codes will be live for another 3 hours and 20 minutes! Also, please note that coupon codes cannot be combined with the already discounted firearm specials.

To answer the questions about the Raven's, ours are all the "Platinum" package, including the full ambidextrous controls. There are no other upgrades like you see on the Lockhart Tactical site. We have Lockhart upgrade parts on order and other upgrades like Magpul furniture and Triggertech triggers in stock!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Just under an hour and a half left to take advantage of our 13 Year Anniversary sale specials and coupon codes!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

We want to thank all our great customers who we have had the honor of serving these last 13 years! The anniversary sale specials and coupons are now closed; we will start picking, packing, and shipping your orders as soon as we return to the shop on Tuesday morning! Thank you for being so supportive these last 13 years. We do appreciate it!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

GunNutz
    Placed an order yesterday but it seems none of the codes did anything for talon grips?

Quote Originally Posted by Cridler View Post
    Placed an order yesterday but it seems none of the codes did anything for talon grips?
    Please send us an email with your name and order number so we can look into it. The code "THEREST" should have given you 11% off the grips you wanted as long as you placed the order at or before 2359 CST.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast