Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 13 Year Anniversary Sale!

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    Please send us an email with your name and order number so we can look into it. The code "THEREST" should have given you 11% off the grips you wanted as long as you placed the order at or before 2359 CST.
    Reached out via the contact us function on webpage. I used code: THEREST and received the 11% off my other items, just not the talon grips.

Made my order on their anniversary weekend. They shipped fast, even included a Thank You postcard (personalized) and a sticker in my order. I'm glad you included a business card for Engage Precision, I'm sure I'll be ordering some steel targets from there
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Made my order on their anniversary weekend. They shipped fast, even included a Thank You postcard (personalized) and a sticker in my order. I'm glad you included a business card for Engage Precision, I'm sure I'll be ordering some steel targets from there
    We are glad to hear you are satisfied!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234