Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Old Guns Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Hello, and welcome to the banner list. Seen the name come up a time or two, so it's great to have the presence. Do you ever deal in deactivated (welp) handguns?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guns Canada View Post
    Thank you, Dan. I hope to bring something new to CGN. It needs more "antique content"...
    Antique content could describe a lot of the users on this site, myself included

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LawrenceN's Avatar
    I've had occasion to deal with Chris on several firearms, buying and selling. He's a very good gentleman to deal with but as a buyer it's also up to you to ensure you ask the right questions.

Business Member Old Guns Canada's Avatar
    Thank you all for your kind words. I always encourage my customers - or even would-be customers to reach out to me and discuss what is on their minds. Like a smart guy once said, it takes years to foster good customers but minutes to lose them. Hope to hear from you all!

Business Member Old Guns Canada's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the banner list. Seen the name come up a time or two, so it's great to have the presence. Do you ever deal in deactivated (welp) handguns?
    Never had "deactivated" guns. My customers are always keen on properly functioning antiques, some even like to shoot them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12