Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Slide Fitting Service

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

CZ Shadow 2 Slide Fitting Service

The increase of CZ Shadow 2 slides on the Canadian market especially the optics ready version has created a need for custom fitting of these stand alone slides. Black Box Customs has recognized the need to provide fast and precise fitting services of slides on steel frame pistols and is now offering a flat rate of $240 plus tax and shipping for all CZ Shadow 2 slides. Our shop will lap and fit slides to specific frames to maintain the same tolerances from the factory as it is with your original matched slide and barrel. We can also do the same service with multiple slides to the same frame and barrel. Contact us for more details at sales@blackboxcustoms.com.

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

Name:  CZ Shadow 2 Slide Fitting (4).jpg
Views: 513
Size:  60.6 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 Slide Fitting (2).jpg
Views: 510
Size:  72.0 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 Slide Fitting (1).jpg
Views: 512
Size:  71.0 KBName:  CZ Shadow 2 Slide Fitting (3).jpg
Views: 513
Size:  58.8 KB

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

This is awesome - thanks!

Now to find an OR slide!

What are the options like for a Cz sp-01 shadow? Would love to be able to mount a red dot, but don't think I want to mill my factory slide

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Guns View Post
    What are the options like for a Cz sp-01 shadow? Would love to be able to mount a red dot, but don't think I want to mill my factory slide
    If you can find a second SP-01 slide we can mill it for the following optics: Leupold DPP and anything that shares the footprint, Shield RMS/RMSc, Holosun 407K/507K/EPS, Vortex Defender CCW, FTP Alpha 3, Vortex Venom/Viper, Trijicon 1911 RMR Plate system.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

I picked up my Shadow 2 yesterday and the slide to frame fitting is excellent. When I dropped off my Shadow 2, I was telling Wally of how impressive was the current slide to frame fit on the Shadow 2, he was liked "meh, it's ok". So fast forward, a week and a half later, the way they fitted my new slide to the frame exceeded my expectation, it was like butter smooth. Thank you very much guys for what you do.
    Last edited by chavacano; 11-29-2023 at 04:10 PM.