Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type 81

Quote Originally Posted by diananike View Post
    There was a 5.56 T81 that was developed right before the American import ban was imposed. The EM355
    A few of them wound up in the states.
    I’d say that its a distinct possibility that they can still manufacture some of those.
    yup thats whats in the video
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by stevey3737 View Post
    Less then 20 t81 exist in the united states wow!!!!! that is so crazy i see dumb laws exist everywhere haha oh well

Generally I agree with "dumb laws exist everywhere" but for those uninitiated, the reason Chinese arms are banned from import into the US is because the ATF conducted a sting operation during the course of which, while the feds were posing as an inner city gang, Norinco agreed to sell them cases of full auto AK's and shoulder fired anti aircraft missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    If i had to pick I'd rather have a type 97 in 7.62x39, but would also buy a 5.56 t81 if they were available.
    THIS!!!!! I'd buy 5.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    THIS!!!!! I'd buy 5.
    I'd hold you to that.

I’d definitely buy one if they bring in the fixed stock again…5.56 would be even better! But I’d take one in 7.62

I’d take a 7.62 since the 5.56 ammo price is going to be less and less affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    any chance of ever getting a 556 t81?
    The T81 in 556, EM355, was made by Emei, a subsidiary of Jianshe. AFAIK the current batch of T81s were also made by Jianshe (Triangle 26) according to the FRT. I bet they still had the design drawings in a file cabinet somewhere... Like how they accidentally "found" 5000 unfired SKS last year.

Ottawa, ON
    | facebook.com/firearmsassociation | instagram.com/cufirearms/ | cusf.ca/cfa | cufirearms@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by stevey3737 View Post
    I am kinda thinking that is wrong, the sellout and price point on these rifles is crazy and they would be nutz to stop making them

any month now c21 banns all new semis. so if they have a shipment incomming when that happens they will lose 6 -7 figures... they would be nutz to import a container of semi auto rifles...

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    any month now c21 banns all new semis. so if they have a shipment incomming when that happens they will lose 6 -7 figures... they would be nutz to import a container of semi auto rifles...
    U might want to read the upcoming c21 content again. It’s a future design ban, not future semiautomatic ban.

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    THIS!!!!! I'd buy 5.
    And sell 4 on Gunpost for 3x the price lolz jk
    Lest We Forget

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast