Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Should we take credit cards?

Uber Super GunNutz
    In perhaps past six months, I have had to do the two-factor authentication for some EMT's that I create - I do not recall ever doing that for a credit card purchase. So far as I know, the "hack" occurs behind all of that - either by an employee of an otherwise legitimate payment processor, or by someone who has "hacked" their way into the payment system. As previously mentioned on CGN - I do not think most retail people even get to see your credit card information for an on-line purchase - unless you phone them and read out your numbers to the person on the phone - is all handled by a payment centre in Ireland or India or somewhere ...
    The DEVIL caught me with my head down, and thought he had won - until I said "AMEN"!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    I personally wouldn't shop at a store that doesn't take credit cards as it makes the store look super sketchy ; plus the credit card charge back option gives the consumer a certain level of protection if the store turns out to be a scammer . I actually can't think of any store that doesn't accept credit cards .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Almost 5000 views with 73 posts.

And you still have this same question up?

Yes, take credit cards already.........LOL
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    I personally wouldn't shop at a store that doesn't take credit cards as it makes the store look super sketchy ; plus the credit card charge back option gives the consumer a certain level of protection if the store turns out to be a scammer . I actually can't think of any store that doesn't accept credit cards .
    Nailed it.

If you do not take cc and someone else has same product in stock that does its a no brainer.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678