Thread: Cross Accessories

Cross Accessories

We have received a lot of PMs and messages on CROSS ACCESSORIES. They are available to order and we have posted some of the most popular skus below. Please PM with something you'd like but don't see and we will look it up for you. Contact your local dealer for prices and timelines.

SIGP8901538 TOP RAIL ASSY, CROSS, FULL LENGTH, 20 MOA, M-LOK, NUTS, SCREWS
    SIGP8900687 TOP RAIL ASSY, CROSS, ALUMINUM, PICATINNY, 20 MOA, BLK
    SIGP8900433 HANDGUARD, CROSS, 15 IN, ARCA, MLOK, BLK
    SIGP8900470 HANDGUARD, CROSS, 15IN, BLK
    SIGP8900473 BOLT KNOB, CROSS, LARGE, BLK
    SIGP8900838 FOREND GRIP, CROSS, 7.5IN, M-LOK, BLK
    SIGP8900692 RADIAL MUZZLE BRAKE, CROSS, STAINLESS, WHT
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

HI

I was looking for this specific item that was not on your list, the others I want are there:

CROSS RIFLE PRS RIGHT-HAND EXTENDED SAFETY SELECTOR AND PIN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    The FOREND GRIP, CROSS, 7.5IN, M-LOK, BLK sells for around $50 US down south..... it would be nice if that one piece of plastic came in the box from the get go.

It's such a rare piece of plastic that it's hard to even find pictures of it on the gun! I first saw it on the "born and raised" special edition cross and thought it was something they had made by an aftermarket company.... I was a bit surprised that this "missing piece" was made by Sig, not included and hard to find and by the looks of it a $100 item in Canada if you can get it.

It looks like it would make for a more comfortable and warmer grip in the winter and also looks better as a bonus!

MD, when you say that these accessories are available to order, do you mean you have them in stock and dealers can order.... or is it more like the dealers order with you and you order it from your supplier?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo View Post
    hi

i was looking for this specific item that was not on your list, the others i want are there:

Cross rifle prs right-hand extended safety selector and pin
    sigp8901304 extended safety selector, pin, prs, rh, blk
    sigp8901019 grip, cross, prs, weighted, blk
    MD Charlton Co.

Quote Originally Posted by can-down View Post
    the forend grip, cross, 7.5in, m-lok, blk sells for around $50 us down south..... It would be nice if that one piece of plastic came in the box from the get go.

It's such a rare piece of plastic that it's hard to even find pictures of it on the gun! I first saw it on the "born and raised" special edition cross and thought it was something they had made by an aftermarket company.... I was a bit surprised that this "missing piece" was made by sig, not included and hard to find and by the looks of it a $100 item in canada if you can get it.

It looks like it would make for a more comfortable and warmer grip in the winter and also looks better as a bonus!

md, when you say that these accessories are available to order, do you mean you have them in stock and dealers can order.... Or is it more like the dealers order with you and you order it from your supplier?
    SIGP8900838 forend grip, cross, 7.5in, m-lok, blk IN STOCK
    and yes to both, we have some in stock & some dealers will have to order in
    MD Charlton Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The FOREND GRIP, CROSS, 7.5IN, M-LOK, BLK sells for around $50 US down south..... it would be nice if that one piece of plastic came in the box from the get go.

It's such a rare piece of plastic that it's hard to even find pictures of it on the gun! I first saw it on the "born and raised" special edition cross and thought it was something they had made by an aftermarket company.... I was a bit surprised that this "missing piece" was made by Sig, not included and hard to find and by the looks of it a $100 item in Canada if you can get it.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

MD, when you say that these accessories are available to order, do you mean you have them in stock and dealers can order.... or is it more like the dealers order with you and you order it from your supplier?
    Can you give me a price for this Sig Sauer Cross M- LOK Forend Grip?

107 bucks to my door from Red Deer Shooting.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    107 bucks to my door from Red Deer Shooting.
    When did you order yours? I ordered one back in Dec. but they were out of stock (web site said they had 1 left. guess someone clicked faster than i did).

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Point View Post
    When did you order yours? I ordered one back in Dec. but they were out of stock (web site said they had 1 left. guess someone clicked faster than i did).
    Lol, I think that someone was me.

I had been looking for that item since the beginning of last year; contacted Charlton about it several times, but apparently couldn't be put on a notification list. I finally found it at Red Deer after someone here posted on another Cross thread about it. Their site showed one in stock when I ordered; the next day it was down to zero.

It's a stupid amount of money for a simple piece of molded plastic, but that's always the way with proprietary OEM parts. It fits well, and is a step in the right direction in terms of comfortable handling. It's currently too cold for this piece to make much difference; we're in the -20's for daytime highs, so gloves are needed regardless of what you are handling, plastic or metal.

Closer to zero C, the new piece helps isolate the carry hand from the cold metal pretty well, but not completely. It's a step in the right direction.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.