Thread: Pba bleed control kit

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7

Wink Pba bleed control kit

PBA BLEED CONTROL KIT

Name:  Bleed-Control-Kit-Stop-the-Bleed-Compliant-Premier-Body-Armor-1-600x589.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  33.6 KB
    Name:  bleedkit_5000x.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  57.6 KB

The Premier Body Armor Bleed Control kit was intentionally designed to be the perfect companion to one of our Backpack Inserts or Vests. The armor is designed to stop gunshots to the torso (cardiac box), whereas the Bleed Control Kit is designed to stop bleeding from the extremities, giving the users the much-needed time to be treated at a hospital. The foundation of the kit is the S.T.A.T. Tourniquet, both simple and intuitive to use due to its “ZipTie” design. This pack is small enough to fit in your pants pocket but would make an ideal addition to any everyday carry bag, backpack, purse, or glovebox.

>> Click Here For Details <<
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Statt tourniquets are not approved by any group, particularly not Stop The Bleed or TCCC and they are known to fail the vast majority of the time. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...206?via%3Dihub

These were also refused by the ukrainian armed forces because of their tremendously high failure rate.

These will not save a life, they will cost people their lives instead. I encourage you to take these off your site and return them, as selling them to people now knowing that they are dangerous would be like selling fire extinguishers filled with gasoline.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Statt tourniquets are not approved by any group, particularly not Stop The Bleed or TCCC and they are known to fail the vast majority of the time. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...206?via%3Dihub

These were also refused by the ukrainian armed forces because of their tremendously high failure rate.

These will not save a life, they will cost people their lives instead. I encourage you to take these off your site and return them, as selling them to people now knowing that they are dangerous would be like selling fire extinguishers filled with gasoline.
    I agree that the early STATT tourniquets are horrible, tho these appear to be of a different design. These seem to have a ratcheting design.

Personally I'm issued two tourniquets of the windless variety. I've trained to use them and will only use THOSE that I'm issued.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I agree that the early STATT tourniquets are horrible, tho these appear to be of a different design. These seem to have a ratcheting design.

Personally I'm issued two tourniquets of the windless variety. I've trained to use them and will only use THOSE that I'm issued.
    Statt ratchet design has not changed since that study, and it always failed.

See also https://www.crisis-medicine.com/stat...ications-fail/

21 of 24 applications failed.

It simply is a faulty design. It also lacks any mechanical advantage to help tighten it.

Cat or sof t are the only reliable and accessible options. And SWAT for your dogs or small children, but a cat or sof t can occlude even the limbs of toddlers. But frankly in practice if they're that small a pressure bandage is enough according to paediatric trauma surgeons.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Statt ratchet design has not changed since that study, and it always failed.

See also https://www.crisis-medicine.com/stat...ications-fail/

21 of 24 applications failed.

It simply is a faulty design. It also lacks any mechanical advantage to help tighten it.

Cat or sof t are the only reliable and accessible options. And SWAT for your dogs or small children, but a cat or sof t can occlude even the limbs of toddlers. But frankly in practice if they're that small a pressure bandage is enough according to paediatric trauma surgeons.
    Good to know! You obviously know a lot about this stuff.