Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olight Merry Christmas Sale Up to 45% off

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    if only the Olight Baldr S Tactical Light was on sale...
    Not this time around, but these other light/laser lights are now all cheaper than OBS

Olight Baldr Pro R Rail Mount Tactical Flashlight CAD$160.96

Olight Baldr Pro Rail Tactical Light CAD$162.36
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 12-08-2023 at 08:55 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Does anyone know if the PL Turbo will fit in X300U holsters? The PL looks remarkably similar dimensionally!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Does anyone know if the PL Turbo will fit in X300U holsters? The PL looks remarkably similar dimensionally!

Not 100% sure. Let's see what sooch00 says

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Not 100% sure. Let's see what sooch00 says

Thanks, but no mention of that, or really cross-compatibility between any Olight to non-Olight options in that video. I’ve done some searching, and I think the PL Turbo is just too new for there to be much out there.
    Last edited by cheeba; 12-09-2023 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilmoneyy View Post
    Thank you, sorry I should have been more specific. I was looking for weapon lights for rifles. Kind of like the odin series
    Oh sorry, no discounted rifle lights in this sale. But there might be some discounts available on Boxing Day. I can notify you when there are discounts on these weapon lights.

Email: vicky_zhuang@olightworld.com

Use the coupon code CGN10 to get 10% off
    except products on sale and X9R Marauder

Just picked up a Olight Warrior Mini 3 Compact EDC Flashlight for under $80 during the Christmas sale. If your looking for a gift, hurry the sale ends in less than 2 Hrs.
    LEST WE FORGET

Yes, they will, the entire PL /Valkyrie series is a direct knock off of the x300 series.
    fitment will be dependent on holster manufacturer as some use the light for retention vs some using the slide.
    Most quality holsters have retention adjustment anyways so you should be fine.

I ran a Trex arms ragnarok x300 series for my Valkyrie, just be mindful that the sides on mine are now silver because the coating on the Olights is paper thin compared to actual other weapon lights.

Thanks, but no mention of that, or really cross-compatibility between any Olight to non-Olight options in that video. I’ve done some searching, and I think the PL Turbo is just too new for there to be much out there.
    Incorrect, nobody makes a holster for it because Olights dont stand up to basic torcher testing against other weapon lights and brands tha they compete with, and down south that is a big decision factor for carrying a light on your CCW. If people wont even buy it to carry, why bother making a holster for it.

They serve perfectly fine for range use in canada though. Almost all PL series they have are dimensionally the same and use the same casing with minor differences, they should work in other holsters.
    Just make sure you're using good quality batteries or they'll explode on you, like they have in the past

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    if only the Olight Baldr S Tactical Light was on sale...
    Its a 120$ on amazon right now through olight lol. If you have prime it should even show up 3 times faster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12