Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sauer 303 Blowout Sale, Dealer Network

Super GunNutz
    [QUOTE=SolelyOutdoors;19970170]We received the goods early this morning, and in an instant, all the 303 models were sold out. Currently, the 100 Fieldshoot is still in stock.

https://www.solelyoutdoors.com/brands/sauer/[/QUOTE

Ok 308, 30-06

CGN Regular
    For how well Sauers are made, I'm surprised they aren't more popular. The action on mine is just as smooth as my tikka. Excellent rifles.
    CCFR and CSSA Member

For what it is worth to those buying or that bought a 303, MD Charlton seems to be selling older Gen 1 303 rifles with ISI integrated rail (I believe the ISI rails are pre 2019 so 5+ years old) . The Gen 2 from 2019 on have "SUM", the Sauer Universal Mount (if my Dr. Google research is correct). Also, the Synchro XT's are not grey (they are green) and do not have the adjustable cheek riser. The price is good to be sure - not arguing that but be aware of what one is buying vs the description listed.

The ISI mounts are very different than the SUM mounts and may be difficult to find. Note this when ordering a $400 or $600 mount for it. Learned this just today when my rifle arrived.

Name:  The-mounting-surface-on-an-old-Sauer-303-rifle-ISI-rail-1.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  29.5 KB
    Name:  The-mounting-surface-on-Sauer-303-rifles-SUM.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  27.8 KB

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    For what it is worth to those buying or that bought a 303, MD Charlton seems to be selling older Gen 1 303 rifles with ISI integrated rail (I believe the ISI rails are pre 2019 so 5+ years old) . The Gen 2 from 2019 on have "SUM", the Sauer Universal Mount (if my Dr. Google research is correct). Also, the Synchro XT's are not grey (they are green) and do not have the adjustable cheek riser. The price is good to be sure - not arguing that but be aware of what one is buying vs the description listed.

The ISI mounts are very different than the SUM mounts and may be difficult to find. Note this when ordering a $400 or $600 mount for it. Learned this just today when my rifle arrived.

Name:  The-mounting-surface-on-an-old-Sauer-303-rifle-ISI-rail-1.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  29.5 KB
    Name:  The-mounting-surface-on-Sauer-303-rifles-SUM.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  27.8 KB

SO, You are correct on your statement ,there is Nothing that any Dealers have advertised that is not correct , ISI Mounts are available in Canada, do your research, the Sauer 303 are great rifles, you don't like them, Don't Buy, I'm not even sure what are you trying to Say , other then just rumbling , I ordered a Sauer 303, did my Home work, ordered an ISI mount /Rings for my 30 mm scope, FROM a CANADIAN supplier, like i said , you have the $ , BUY, you Don't , then dont FU#$%ing Buy it, have a great Day, Happy New Year!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Octogon View Post
    SO, You are correct on your statement ,there is Nothing that any Dealers have advertised that is not correct , ISI Mounts are available in Canada, do your research, the Sauer 303 are great rifles, you don't like them, Don't Buy, I'm not even sure what are you trying to Say , other then just rumbling , I ordered a Sauer 303, did my Home work, ordered an ISI mount /Rings for my 30 mm scope, FROM a CANADIAN supplier, like i said , you have the $ , BUY, you Don't , then dont FU#$%ing Buy it, have a great Day, Happy New Year!!!!!!
    Are you OK sir? Do you need medication?

The dealer I bought from advertised all of the features of the new Gen 2, incorrectly. They are a great dealer and I have no issue I am not going to mention who. It was an honest error. I'm letting other buyers know so they can purchase the correct mounts and know what they are buying.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Octogon View Post
    Care to share the name of the Canadian supplier?

Yes please, feel free to share. Because none of the Sauer dealers I spoke to have the ISI mounts in stock (I think I talked with all of them).

GunNutz
    Yes please, feel free to share. Because none of the Sauer dealers I spoke to have the ISI mounts in stock (I think I talked with all of them).
    Have you found a source for 5-rd magazines yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Have you found a source for 5-rd magazines yet?
    No my friend I have not. If you have a stash somewhere please PM!

CGN Regular
    Are you OK sir? Do you need medication?

The dealer I bought from advertised all of the features of the new Gen 2, incorrectly. They are a great dealer and I have no issue I am not going to mention who. It was an honest error. I'm letting other buyers know so they can purchase the correct mounts and know what they are buying.
    LMFAO, I am not on any medication, seriously , if the dealer you bought from advertised wrong info, then its on them, I do agree that these Sauer 303 are Not for everyone, I bought the last Sauer 303 Magazine in 300 Win Mag available in Canada, however the dealer i have ordered my mounts/rings from is Shooting Warehouse, call Robbie , great person to deal with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast