Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sauer 303 Blowout Sale, Dealer Network

Quote Originally Posted by Octogon View Post
    LMFAO, I am not on any medication, seriously , if the dealer you bought from advertised wrong info, then its on them, I do agree that these Sauer 303 are Not for everyone, I bought the last Sauer 303 Magazine in 300 Win Mag available in Canada, however the dealer i have ordered my mounts/rings from is Shooting Warehouse, call Robbie , great person to deal with.
    Cool story. Which Sauer 303 mounts/rings did you order from Robbie? I just got off the phone with him - he said his main supplier isnt open until Monday and he isn't sure whats available or what the best option is for the Sauer 303 ISI yet.
    Last edited by vancouverbc; 01-02-2024 at 11:25 PM.

There are 303 magazines in stock at epps

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    Cool story. Which Sauer 303 mounts/rings did you order from Robbie? I just got off the phone with him - he said his main supplier isnt open until Monday and he isn't sure whats available or what the the best option is for the Sauer 303 ISI yet.
    https://www.shootingwarehouse.com/co...-30mm-diameter

Nice price on Sauer 303's I see.

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar
    Thanks Octogon for the reference - as always, an absolute pleasure to deal with you my friend!!

Just for some clarity to all those looking for mounts - there are a few options available for the Sauer 303 rifles from me, and a lot more from suppliers in Germany (Innomount, MAK, Henneberger etc etc) - but not so easy to source obviously.

The Sauer ISI is actually the cheaper way of getting mounts - the "new" SUM version, is a LOT more expensive, as Sauer sells SUM mounts for stupid money. I have a 404 and paid through my nose for an SUM mount, and for an SUM Picatinny Rail.

I can get either a Picatinny Rail for the Sauer 303 ISI (just not sure whether it's steel or aluminum - but will have that answered on Monday), or Pivot Mounts - the only downside of Pivot Mounts for some people, might be the minimum 17mm height they come in. But, they're only $320 and not $600+ like a Sauer SUM mount costs, so its actually cheaper to get ISI mounts than SUM mounts.

So if anyone needs Sauer 303 ISI mounts, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Robbie

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

Cool story. Which Sauer 303 mounts/rings did you order from Robbie? I just got off the phone with him - he said his main supplier isnt open until Monday and he isn't sure whats available or what the best option is for the Sauer 303 ISI yet.
    2 options available - either a Picatinny Rail, or Pivot Mounts - I just need to make sure whether the picatinny rails for the Sauer 303 specifically are steel or aluminum. But I'll know that by Monday, and will let you know. Thanks!!

ok Robbie thought they may be a bit high over bore without an adjustable cheek. Will wait to hear from him on the rail options next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Warehouse View Post
    2 options available - either a Picatinny Rail, or Pivot Mounts - I just need to make sure whether the picatinny rails for the Sauer 303 specifically are steel or aluminum. But I'll know that by Monday, and will let you know. Thanks!!
    Waiting to hear back many thanks

ok may be a bit high over bore for me without an adjustable cheek. Will wait to hear from him on the rail options next week.
    Use this method to get the correct height for the scope you're planning to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvGCP2UJiw

The lowest version of Pivot Mounts would be 17mm.

I just measured various brands of picatinny rails I have here, and they all are between 10.25mm and 12mm in height. Add to that a really LOW set of Picatinny Rings that are 5 to 6mm in height, and you're back to around 15.5mm to 18mm, so the 17mm PIVOT mounts won't be taller than a picatinny rail and low rings.

So after measuring them, it seems to be about a "wash" in height.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Warehouse View Post
    Use this method to get the correct height for the scope you're planning to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvGCP2UJiw

The lowest version of Pivot Mounts would be 17mm.

I just measured various brands of picatinny rails I have here, and they all are between 10.25mm and 12mm in height. Add to that a really LOW set of Picatinny Rings that are 5 to 6mm in height, and you're back to around 15.5mm to 18mm, so the 17mm PIVOT mounts won't be taller than a picatinny rail and low rings.

So after measuring them, it seems to be about a "wash" in height.
    OK. Are the Rusan mounts as good as or similar to the original Ernst Apel in your experience

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast