Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why are you so scared of ROBOTS

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tessy2ton View Post
    As a handicapped person, I find your website ridiculously hard to enter. I would like to see what you have for sale but it is too difficult to get inside. Are robots trying to get in and steal the things you sell. Are you so worried about robots you would rather people shop somewhere else. An AI robot could bust through your protective anti robot gate with ease. You got suckered by the people that sold you the photo BS.
    Exactly what a robot would say.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by guysavard View Post
    This all just seems so random. I checked out the site because of this thread and got in first try, pretty basic captcha. Guess I’m not too regarded. Warmest regards, Guy.
    I just checked for the first time as well, all I had to do was click a I am not a robot button
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

I just clicked too and now I have a Trojan and it's ribbed for her pleasure. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I just clicked too and now I have a Trojan and it's ribbed for her pleasure. Wtf?
    You clicked, got a woody and now need a Trojan?

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

this is what I get when trying to go to their site... very concerning?

complaining about clicking a check box.. lol. Internet hard.

I just move on to a more friendly website - I do not even bother clicking boxes my apologies I was born in the 60's grew up without the internet (life was way better) oh well guess I am an old phart. Don't get me started on those self checkouts at Shoppers Drug mart or the big box stores. Geez...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    LOL, seems easy enough.
    If you can type out a huge complaint, you should be able to click on 3 pictures with a bus in it

Quote Originally Posted by tessy2ton View Post
    As a handicapped person, I find your website ridiculously hard to enter. I would like to see what you have for sale but it is too difficult to get inside. Are robots trying to get in and steal the things you sell. Are you so worried about robots you would rather people shop somewhere else. An AI robot could bust through your protective anti robot gate with ease. You got suckered by the people that sold you the photo BS.
    Please help those that are ignorant to the situation understand why exactly it is difficult for you. On behalf of all @$$holes, I apologize, sometimes we don't know when to shut our mouths.
    “When the leaders speak of peace, the common folk know war is coming.”

***!f you're going to use the EE then learn to edit your ads for removal!***

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    I just move on to a more friendly website - I do not even bother clicking boxes my apologies I was born in the 60's grew up without the internet (life was way better) oh well guess I am an old phart. Don't get me started on those self checkouts at Shoppers Drug mart or the big box stores. Geez...
    My wife just read your post, she is convinced we are twins separated at birth.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast