Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bill C-21 Passed in Senate - What now?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillside87 View Post
    International students pay 3 times the tuition fees compared to a Canadian citizen or pr in the same course. It's all about money it's the greediness of the schools and the government. They keep bringing international students just so they can sell their mediocre education at community college level for 3 times the tuition fees.
    That’s one of the problems indeed ....

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    Go back to school ...the refugees make up a tiny portion of the immigration. I bet you you’re first or second generation of immigrants given your internet warrior name. What do you do for a living ? Let us know how much you contribute to this economy?
    Immigration is a business transaction, put that in your tiny little head! You’re not doing anyone a favour, people come here and contribute A LOT TO THIS ECONOMY WITH THE GOUVERNEMENT NOT HAVING PAID A PENNY TO RAISE THEM AND EDUCATE THEM. Most immigrants have more education than the average joe here.
    Ironic coming from a frog where you guys refuse to take in most immigrants and are parasitic to the economy.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMasterShrek View Post
    Ironic coming from a frog where you guys refuse to take in most immigrants and are parasitic to the economy.
    I happen to live in Quebec moron, it doesn’t mean I’m French. But the French members here would certainly appreciate the comments of the little pesant like you. That’s how we describe little people, with no class, little education, and a small compliant Brain. I have lived in this country for 24 years now, and have met my fair share of morons like you...probably frustrated by the fact that a good chunk of immigrants do succeed and build a successful life in this country despite all the odds. It must be frustrating to see someone else, from another place , having succeeded better than the pseudo locals. Unless you’re a native, shut the f..up.
    The government you have today is simply a very true reflection of your own people....it really does.
    Last edited by vickers vanguard; 12-17-2023 at 03:30 PM.

CGN Regular
    The more I think about it when I see comments like this, from people like you, is that some of you guys truly don’t deserve the freedom to own firearms . I wouldn’t want to live next to a armed clown like you. Keep up the ####ty attitude, and soon you won’t have the right to own a fork.

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    The more I think about it when I see comments like this, from people like you, is that some of you guys truly don’t deserve the freedom to own firearms . I wouldn’t want to live next to a armed clown like you. Keep up the ####ty attitude, and soon you won’t have the right to own a fork.
    Keep raging in the comments lol, you're pathetic and your English is as bad as someone who's only been here for 2 years not 24. Any Canadian who has a brain has left this dump for greener pastures as the tax, laws, real eastate market, and mass immigration of Brain surgeons like you has pushed anyone who actually makes money away

Keep raging in the comments lol, you're pathetic and your English is as bad as someone who's only been here for 2 years not 24. Any Canadian who has a brain has left this dump for greener pastures as the tax, laws, real eastate market, and mass immigration of Brain surgeons like you has pushed anyone who actually makes money away
    You're still here so

Not for long

But bro, at least we're not amerikkka right?!?!
    I love being a tax slave with no rights, and taxed into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Hey guys,

There is no easy way to report this to you.
    Sadly, yesterday December 14 2023, Bill C-21 passed in Senate.

What does this mean for Canadian firearms owners?
    Unfortunately, with the Liberal’s classic tyrannical practices, many details of the Bill are ambiguous and open to interpretation, so the coming months will be interesting to say the least.

The one thing we know is the Bill targets semi-auto centerfire and nearly all detachable mags. We also know that the coalition government did everything it could to prevent fair discussion and common sense. This is politics at its finest.

Thus, it is still unclear how the Bill will transpire or how soon it will become law.
    As the Bill heads for Royal Assent, we can expect it to become law in short time, but until then, we will do our best to keep you informed.

What’s TNA’s plan?
    It’s business as usual. We’re going to continue doing what we do.
    The team is working hard to ship out orders to you as quickly as possible, so grab what you need now folks. We don't know what parts of our inventory will be replaceable once sold out.

Despite these new challenges, as firearms owners we must continue to brace ourselves for an arduous battle against the Liberal Government's unrelenting endeavors to scrutinize our community and heritage. It's now more important than ever for us to remain resilient and united, and support one another.

For the future of firearms, we must all stand together and care what happens to one another. There can no longer be groups who see each other as separate entities like, "the hunters", "the black gun gang", and "shotgunners". If you don't think it's your problem today, that doesn't mean it won't be tomorrow.

We would also like to take this moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering patronage and confidence in us throughout these hardships Canadian firearms owners have faced.

We’re in this together,
    Stanley and the gang
    So are mags restricted to 5 rounds?

Not for long
    I can't wait for that to happen LOL