Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thumbs up to Elwood Epps!

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    You just earned a spot on my ignor list - I will not give them one cent they are the Bud light of the firearms industry. And, yes I was tempted to buy from them many times but I stand my ground.
    Put me there too. I don't play silly cancel culture games and continue to shop at Epps and SFRC.
    Last edited by Arietta; 12-19-2023 at 11:15 AM.

CGN Regular
    Agreed screw em.

I’ve already spent too much money with them and received too much junk— one a cz 52 which doesn’t fire, another a Colt police positive which was very clearly marked on the website as 38 spl, but turned out to be 38 S&W. And after I reached out they made no attempt to rectify these issues and wormed around the issue because handguns are non-transferable now.

Besides being turncoats, they don’t actually provide good service either.

Will still grab a burger at Weber's, but just pass on by Epps going forward.

Super GunNutz
    Don’t really care where it come from. All stores are pilling huge cash since 2019! And all of them will be buying back semi autos on C21 lists. Just a matter of time and hypocrisy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cocked&Locked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Put me there too. I don't play silly cancel culture games and continue to shop at Epps and SFRC.
    Of course you do.
    We are annoyed by the assumption on the part of certain public figures that the citizen should be able to prove the need for the citizen to acquire a means of protecting himself. The citizens personal needs are certainly no business of the state. Liberty, when it's in place, grants the right of the citizen to do what he chooses, as long as he does not stamp on the rights of others.
    JEFF COOPER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    *yawn* not that any of you eill read this or care.

The CSAAA has NOTHING to do with the civilian buyback. Strictly the buyback for business's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12