Thread: Customer Highlight - Smith and Wesson M and P - Vortex Defender CCW

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

Customer Highlight - Smith and Wesson M and P - Vortex Defender CCW

AQUASCAPHE

This M&P9 2.0, whether the owner knew it or not, picked just the right colour combination, look and feel to be a companion piece to the Baltic Aquascaphe Bronze Black dive watch. Coated in Burnt Bronze (H-148) and Graphite Black (H-146) Cerakote; Topped with our Vortex Defender CCW direct optic cut, Apex Tactical M&P trigger kit, and always trusty Surefire X300. This project was built with a touch of class. Have your next build done in our custom shop at Black Box Customs.

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

Name:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (3).jpg
Views: 643
Size:  80.0 KBName:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (7).jpg
Views: 643
Size:  66.0 KBName:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (6).jpg
Views: 642
Size:  86.0 KBName:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (4).jpg
Views: 645
Size:  146.4 KBName:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (2).jpg
Size:  62.8 KBName:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (1).jpg
Size:  63.8 KBName:  Customer Highlight - MandP 2 Point Oh with Defender CCW (5).jpg
Views: 644
Size:  146.8 KB

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Looks great guys!
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    That is pretty not terrible! A fan
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

I like how you were able to preserve the stock rear sights. Are you planning any Boxing Day sales? I want an HS407K, optic milling and camo cerakote ��
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Indeed she is my jem in the collection. The milling job was the first of its kind at BBC for the Vortex CCW and they did a fantastic job of ensuring a tight fit creating the required program as they went. It sits low to the bore and offers excellent co-witness of the night sights in standard height. The apex trigger job was the cherry on top for this great shooting 9mm. The smith at BBC set it up and dialed it in for a very smooth and predictable break. The entire experience with BBC was top shelf and I fully intend to have my G48 sent in 2024 to be milled for a holosun carry and a laser stippling. Keep up the good work team!

Slide cerakote was midnight burnt bronze to be precise. Thx
    Don't blame 'em, train 'em. You get out what you put in.